VectorLinux
October 26, 2014, 01:12:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our home page for VL info. To search the old message board go to http://vectorlinux.com/forum1. The first VL forum is temporarily offline until we can find a host for it. Thanks for your patience.

Now powered by KnowledgeDex.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Please support VectorLinux!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1253 times)
yowis

« on: June 29, 2009, 11:30:50 pm »

Hello everyone, I am Yoshua.  I am one of those people who even has trouble setting up a printer under windows!! Thanks to the easy and informatif installer I have succesfully installed vectorlinux on my laptop, after the initial install process I had to use vasm from the command line to set up my graphics card because x wouldn't start.  At first, I had no idea what to do but thanks to the "frequently used programs" list everything worked out except sound.  I will try to search more for my sound problem and if I still fail I will post a question.

A big thank you to everyone here for the great learning experience.
kc1di
Packager
Vectorian

Morse Code Early digital mode. John 3:16

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 02:01:36 am »

Welcome to Vector Linux Hope you enjoy.  If you should run into any trouble just post it in the appropriate section of the forum , you'll find us friendly and helpful. Again welcome to Vector.
Dave

Dave
( Living Somewhere in Maine USA)
Registered Linux User #462608
flip city
Packager
Vectorite

Way Out In HyperSpace

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 04:45:45 am »

Hi again,
 you have an outstanding linux distro in VL. You're sure to enjoy it. Smiley

Pages: [1]