Thanks for the info on updating the menu. I didn't know about that feature. I'll give it a shot, but I'm sure it works.
I think a simple solution to the Opera license agreement would be just to edit /home/vl/.opera/opera6.ini and adjust the [State] 'Accept License=1' to 'Accept License=0'. I tried this and it works; it forces the user to accept/no_accept the license and, if accepted, loads with your changed startup options - best of both worlds.
One other item I notice is that my mouse wheel is not effective - i.e. does not scroll. This may be 'by design' for best compatibility but thought I'd mention it.
BTW, this is posted from Light Live RC1 on a p3-1ghz, 256mbRam, AtiRage128 16mb, and it is as fast on this system as a MUCH newer system. Great work to all involved!!!!