1. Before opening screen on my Sylvania netboot, error: Unidentified video mode number: 317
Selecting mode 9 (800x600) from list does work to get me to the opening screen.
3. No readable display in GUI installer' at 1024x600.
4. Works at 800x600 but things are cut off. I can't see parts of it.
Confirm all three points on the aspire one.
I saw this in rc 4.6 (I think) and ended up not reporting the problem on time before final... Silly me.
VL6 is so good on netbooks, that it is a shame that people might be put off by this...
1. This is the same on Samsung NC10.
2. Also, noticed that Login screen sometimes locks when selecting a different user after starting to type a password.
3. VLC doesn't launch at all from the menu, will have to try from the command line.
4. Also confirm that volume control on XMMS does not have any effect.
5. Wireless works to the point of seeing access points, but can't connect to any (either Open/WEP/WPA).
6. Suspend does nothing.
I'm hoping to get some of the NC10 Fn keys working soon and will report progress.