I am running VL 5.9.1 SOHO which has KDE like the 6.0-KDE-Classic version so unless the problem is VL6.0 vs. 5.9 I'm not sure if that would solve anything. I don't have a spare partition anyway though. I got the package of kasteroids that I am using from an old xandros cd. I converted the .deb package to .tar.gz and used makepkg to get an installable package. I also got the libkdegames dependency the same way. I got those individual packages because I didn't want to install the entire KDE Games package. (I didn't make my root partition big enough when I installed and I haven't gotten around to backing up /home and resizing /root.) I'll check my keyboard settings to see if something is screwy there. More suggestions are welcome too.