VectorLinux
December 19, 2014, 10:52:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our home page for VL info. To search the old message board go to http://vectorlinux.com/forum1. The first VL forum is temporarily offline until we can find a host for it. Thanks for your patience.

Now powered by KnowledgeDex.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Please support VectorLinux!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: On cats and such  (Read 968 times)
flip city
Packager
Vectorite

Way Out In HyperSpace

« on: November 29, 2009, 10:48:50 am »

In the grand design of life, the differences between the sexes becomes quite apparent. Take for instance my cats. One female, the other an affable and sparky tom-kitten. (The female his nurturing mother) She is cautious and very compliant; a universal feminine trait I believe.  Roll Eyes Whilst the tom, well not so much. There is a bookshelf above my computer which he has quite arbitrarily decided is going to be his bed. PERIOD !! After knocking down my pc tool box, shredding the kleenex box, and clearing away various other non-essentials, he snuggles in, keeping a watchful eye on my PC antics. Tongue When I replace the items cleared out, why he simply returns and rearranges the furnishings to his delight. After the 3rd or 4th such scene, I realized his masculine traits of dominance and adventure where to be reckoned with. Undecided Did I mention he has accompanied me on a lake kayak outing.  Wink Well I rest my case  ... and thoroughly enjoy my new friend.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 02:16:47 pm by flip city » Logged

w2ibc
Packager
Vectorite

GAHHHHHH!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 04:47:31 am »

cats are fun and very smart animals. but i have noticed they are in a way "i do my own thing, ill come to you when i want attintion"

also keep a camera buy never know when you can have a lolcat moment

and also, you can go out and buy a $30 cat toy... which they will ignore and play with the bag is came in...

Linux Registered User #481509.
flip city
Packager
Vectorite

Way Out In HyperSpace

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 12:15:52 am »

how right you are ! the plastic grocery bags are a big hit around here.

w2ibc
Packager
Vectorite

GAHHHHHH!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 03:04:19 am »

wait till you get a card bored box Cheesy

Linux Registered User #481509.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: