VectorLinux
August 28, 2014, 11:48:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our home page for VL info. To search the old message board go to http://vectorlinux.com/forum1. The first VL forum is temporarily offline until we can find a host for it. Thanks for your patience.

Now powered by KnowledgeDex.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Please support VectorLinux!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Keychain  (Read 736 times)
flip city
Packager
Vectorite

Way Out In HyperSpace

« on: February 03, 2010, 12:00:48 pm »

Hello to all are great packagers,

I need a package called keychain. I tried to roll it myself, but came up with an error that i couldn't figure out. So hoping someone here could help on it. Tongue

http://agriffis.n01se.net/keychain/
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 01:16:39 pm by flip city » Logged

toothandnail
Tester
Vectorian

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 12:22:49 pm »

I need a package called keychain. I tried to roll it myself, but came up with an error that i couldn't figure out. So hoping someone here could help on it. Tongue

I'll have a look and see if I can build it.

BTW, when you make a request of this sort, it would make things easier if you put in a link to the source or home page of the software concerned....

Paul.
flip city
Packager
Vectorite

Way Out In HyperSpace

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 01:17:32 pm »

I'll have a look and see if I can build it.

BTW, when you make a request of this sort, it would make things easier if you put in a link to the source or home page of the software concerned....

Paul.

sure thing. check above post for added link

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: