Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Visit our home page for VL info. For support and documentation, visit the Vector Linux Knowledge Center or search the Knowledge Center and this Forum using the search box above.

Author Topic: Happy to be back!  (Read 1088 times)

Happy to be back!
« on: April 14, 2010, 12:12:58 pm »

Hi vector-people.

Some of you may remember me. I have used Vector Linux for many years, and have actively roamed the forums from time to time. It has been so long though, that I thought a re-introduction was appropriate.

I finally decided to give my old laptop a thorough cleanup, and of course I went back to VL, to see what was going on. I tried VL6 standard, before realizing that a new SOHO RC was out. When I installed the system, I was extremely pleased to see how it felt new and familiar at the same time. You guys managed to keep the Vector-feel, while upgrading to a modern gui installer. Well done!

I was also pleased with the many many familiar names in the credits. Great to see that you guys are still hanging in there!

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi. You can expect to hear from me throughout the forums, at least until I get my new system up and running :)

Forever greatful,

• Packager
  • Vectorite
  • GAHHHHHH!!!!!
Re: Happy to be back!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 12:51:04 pm »

well welcome back to vector :P
Linux Registered User #481509.

• Administrator
  • Vectorian
Re: Happy to be back!
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 02:13:35 pm »