VectorLinux
July 22, 2014, 09:06:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our home page for VL info. To search the old message board go to http://vectorlinux.com/forum1. The first VL forum is temporarily offline until we can find a host for it. Thanks for your patience.

Now powered by KnowledgeDex.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Please support VectorLinux!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy to be back!  (Read 835 times)
soren

« on: April 14, 2010, 11:12:58 am »

Hi vector-people.

Some of you may remember me. I have used Vector Linux for many years, and have actively roamed the forums from time to time. It has been so long though, that I thought a re-introduction was appropriate.

I finally decided to give my old laptop a thorough cleanup, and of course I went back to VL, to see what was going on. I tried VL6 standard, before realizing that a new SOHO RC was out. When I installed the system, I was extremely pleased to see how it felt new and familiar at the same time. You guys managed to keep the Vector-feel, while upgrading to a modern gui installer. Well done!

I was also pleased with the many many familiar names in the credits. Great to see that you guys are still hanging in there!

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi. You can expect to hear from me throughout the forums, at least until I get my new system up and running Smiley

Forever greatful,
Søren

w2ibc
Packager
Vectorite

GAHHHHHH!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 11:51:04 am »

well welcome back to vector Tongue

Linux Registered User #481509.
nightflier
Administrator
Vectorian