VectorLinux

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit our home page for VL info. For support and documentation, visit the Vector Linux Knowledge Center or search the Knowledge Center and this Forum using the search box above.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: how do I set toshset? (SOLVED-with 6.0 KDE Classic)  (Read 5656 times)

sledgehammer

• Vectorian
Re: how do I set toshset? (SOLVED-with 6.0 KDE Classic)
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2010, 08:33:11 am »

good work, never_stop_learning.  I have marked the thread "solved."  Of course, to no one's surprise, you did not follow instructions, which were to get it working on VL 6.0. Nonetheless, you still get an "A."
VL7.0 xfce4 Samsung RF511

never_stop_learning

• Vectorite
    • CigarWeekly
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2010, 10:25:18 am »

good work, never_stop_learning.  I have marked the thread "solved."  Of course, to no one's surprise, you did not follow instructions, which were to get it working on VL 6.0. Nonetheless, you still get an "A."

Ahhhh, but I did get the Toshiba working on VL 6.0....just not 6.0 STD.  ;)   ;D
Laptop: IBM X60s (Centrino/Duo, 2gb ram, 80gb hd) VL 6.0 Std
Netbook: HP Mini (Intel Atom 1ghz, 2gb ram, 16gb SSD + 8gb flash ) VL 6.0 Std
Desktop: Dell Dimension 5150 (P4 3ghz, 2gb ram, 80gb hd) VL 6.0 Std
Wife's Desktop: Gateway (P4 2ghz, 1gb ram, 80gb hd) VL 6.0 Std

haywire

• Vectorian
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2010, 09:01:51 pm »

"I've had serious talks with my wife. I've made it clear that we will breed no windows users. lol"

Thats so funny... I'm about to get married next month. I better have this talk with my soon to be wife right away. If she says no, that may be a deal breaker! :)

Steven
Pages: 1 [2]