I don't have anything like a full test yet, since I just installed on Monday with only CD1, then manually installed from CD2 yesterday, but found it was a corrupt download, so some packages were bad on it. I also updated and added a lot of stuff from the partial mirror of VL6 packages I have in my /home/repo and that was when I found a few of the problems I will mention for now.
We seem to have created even more of those package renaming issues that I had mentioned previously, way back at the beginning, when suggesting a separate repo for SOHO. Stuff like the qt to qt3 and qt4 to qt renaming fiasco (not to mention all those qt4-svn packages)...
. Now we have packages from the repo asking for the missing sdl* deps when they are already installed on SOHO as SDL*. A similar issue occurs with gamin, now gamin-server.
There are also more issues with updated libraries breaking repo packages, which had already happened with newer libraries in the repo itself.
Also, vcpufreq is not the latest 2.4.2 version, which I hurried to get out so it would be in time for the final, the one included gave an error and did not run, though it could be due to the bad CD2, I haven't checked
All this is a shame, as SOHO seems to be looking good, though I will have to reinstall after downloading CD2 again, for a real test.