VectorLinux

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit our home page for VL info. For support and documentation, visit the Vector Linux Knowledge Center or search the Knowledge Center and this Forum using the search box above.

Author Topic: Incomplete Torrent: Anything Important Missing?  (Read 1801 times)

gacl

• Vectorite
Incomplete Torrent: Anything Important Missing?
« on: December 18, 2010, 07:49:28 am »

Hello, guys,

I was trying to download this Borodin torrent (hash: 2dc6ab139e30443abd7b34ef337c27a15af3f978) and it's been stuck at 99.92 % for weeks. The culprit is the 3rd movement of the second quartet which is stuck at 99.37%. I've sort of listened to that movement and it "seems" to be fairly fine, but my question is: How do I know what parts of that file are missing? Thanks.

Gus

Edit: I get this:

Code: [Select]
Vector:/~/files/torrents/Borodin - String Quartets - Borodin Quartet
user:$ flac -t 07*

flac 1.2.1, Copyright (C) 2000,2001,2002,2003,2004,2005,2006,2007  Josh Coalson
flac comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.  This is free software, and you are
welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions.  Type `flac' for details.

07 String Quartet No.2 in D - III - Notturno (Andante).flac: testing, 39% complete07 String Quartet No.2 in D - III - Notturno (Andante).flac: *** Got error code 0:FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_ERROR_STATUS_LOST_SYNC
07 String Quartet No.2 in D - III - Notturno (Andante).flac: *** Got error code 0:FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_ERROR_STATUS_LOST_SYNC

07 String Quartet No.2 in D - III - Notturno (Andante).flac: ERROR while decoding data
                                                             state = FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_READ_FRAME

Any way to know the specific times, in minutes and seconds, where the missing parts are? Thanks.

Gus
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 08:18:55 am by gacl »
“Our very lives depend on the ethics of strangers, and most of us are always strangers to other people.” -- Bill Moyers