VectorLinux
October 31, 2014, 11:40:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our home page for VL info. To search the old message board go to http://vectorlinux.com/forum1. The first VL forum is temporarily offline until we can find a host for it. Thanks for your patience.

Now powered by KnowledgeDex.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Please support VectorLinux!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: grdc: compiled version 0.60  (Read 1400 times)
davidlondonuk

« on: January 13, 2011, 02:00:34 am »

Hi,

If anyone needs a remote desktop client I have built a VL6 package of grdc (now remmina). Grdc v 0.60 built on VL 6, remmina needs much newer deps to build which is a shame.

Grdc is still probably the best rdp package for VL, it's a lot better than tsclient (which also builds on VL6).

If anyone is interested just leave your email.
Joe1962
Administrator
Vectorian

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 08:17:38 am »

Just out of curiosity, I went and download remmima-0.9.2 after reading your post. A quick ./configure, then make on VL6 SOHO worked and it ran ok. It just mentioned after ./configure that I need to get and build libssh and libunique for full support.

O'Neill (RE the Asgard): "Usually they ask nicely before they ignore us and do what they damn well please."
http://joe1962.bigbox.info
Running: VL 7 Std 64 + self-cooked XFCE-4.10
davidlondonuk

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 10:45:06 pm »

Hi,

That's strange, on VL6 Std Gold I dont have the gtk+ deps, remmina requires a much newer version.
bigpaws
Vectorian

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 09:28:12 am »

They sre two different version of Vector. Which has two different
sets of libraries.

Bigpaws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: