To be found here: http://www.qupzilla.com/download#linux
- I'm unsure whether the tar files containing binary packages are suitable, but there is also a link to the source.
Just so that I don't forget - there is also
- uzbl: http://www.uzbl.org/
- a web browser that follows the UNIX philosophy, and
- the Otter Browser: http://otter-browser.org/
- a project meant to recreate the functionality of Opera 12.x
(Opera itself has dropped Linux support, so... *shrug*)
Also... with all these request made, I now have a bit of a guilt feeling... so... can I help with something?
- @ The Headacher : Thanks for moving my posts!
- Meanwhile I tried to build QupZilla locally. After some preparation it went on until it stopped with two "no matching function for call" from g++... I don't want to ask for doing something that seems to be impossible atm. I will try to find out what's wrong and post here again after I found a solution.
But that aside, there is another problem: Building QupZilla requires to do "qmake; make; make install" - the qmake takes the place of what normally would be done by configure, at least so it seems. So none of the "--type"-options seems to fit.
On top of that, "sbbuilder --link=https://github.com/QupZilla/qupzilla/releases/download/v1.8.2/QupZilla-1.8.2.tar.xz" (no other options) creates the following:
and ends without any (error) message. Nothing else. Is that normal? I thought it would at least try to download the source tar file...
Anyway, as long as I cannot build it by hand, all the more sophisticated steps are not needed yet.
So - later