VectorLinux
August 22, 2014, 03:34:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our home page for VL info. To search the old message board go to http://vectorlinux.com/forum1. The first VL forum is temporarily offline until we can find a host for it. Thanks for your patience.

Now powered by KnowledgeDex.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Please support VectorLinux!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Opera 11.52  (Read 1051 times)
Colonel Panic
Vectorian

« on: November 17, 2011, 08:28:54 am »

Hi. Just a quick word to say that Opera 11.52 (the one downloaded from Opera's website) works well in Vector 6 Standard; I'm posting from it now.
nitehawk
Vectorite

Just me.

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 11:46:15 am »

Thanks for that tip, Colonel....
I got desperate whilst waiting for Vector 7 to release, also.  Went and slapped Vector 6 back on a partition on my main computer's hard drive.  I'll go see about downloading the new Opera on it.
(I run Vector 6 KDE Classic on my other computer,...and triple boot WXP, Debian, and Vector 6 Standard,.. on this box). 
..also, this partition that I put Vector 6 back on, had been running Slackware 13.37.  But guess I'm just spoiled to the "Vector-way-of-doing-thing")   Grin
Colonel Panic
Vectorian

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 03:22:15 am »

You're welcome nitehawk. Since I posted that I've been able to run the latest Seamonkey (2.5) and Firefox (8.0.1) in Vector 6 too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: