VectorLinux
April 17, 2014, 12:19:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our home page for VL info. To search the old message board go to http://vectorlinux.com/forum1. The first VL forum is temporarily offline until we can find a host for it. Thanks for your patience.

Now powered by KnowledgeDex.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Please support VectorLinux!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Going to be less active on here.  (Read 992 times)
Herpy
Vectorite

« on: February 29, 2012, 04:41:14 pm »

Note to everyone that I will be less active so I won't be able to test RC's and less fluxbox stuff. Going to be more active outside hence I'm starting to get high blood pressure. I'll still get on just won't be as active.

Forever in a box
nightflier
Administrator
Vectorian

« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 04:59:44 pm »

Take care of yourself. Thanks for your efforts so far. Come on back when you feel like it.  Smiley
Herpy
Vectorite

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 05:01:31 pm »

Take care of yourself. Thanks for your efforts so far. Come on back when you feel like it.  Smiley
I aint gonna be away from linux for long.  It's like more addictive than caffeine!!

Forever in a box
hata_ph
Packager
Vectorian

-- Just being myself --

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 12:47:21 am »

Take care Smiley
sledgehammer
Vectorian

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 01:32:10 am »

Let me know if whatever you do brings it down.  My doc tells me that my diet of cigars, steak and eggs and whiskey may deserve a second look.  I told him that there are a lot of docs out there.  Nonetheless as I like the guy, I am cutting down on whiskey, even though I don't care all that much for Scotch. 

Take care and come back soon as you get the "all clear."  I have most enjoyed your posts.  Your graphics are unequaled. except perhaps by a couple I've seen from Rodrigo.

John

VL7.0 xfce4 Samsung RF511
Lyn
Vectorian

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 10:24:19 am »

Look after yourself and pop back when you can... hugs and take care
stretchedthin
Administrator
Vectorian

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2012, 05:41:21 am »

I aint gonna be away from linux for long.  It's like more addictive than caffeine!!

Caffeine? Highblood pressure? Maybe your cutting back on the wrong thing?
Well a mans, got to pick his vices.  Don't be a total stranger. See us when you can.

Vectorlinux screencasts and  tutorials can be found at....
http://www.opensourcebistro.com/blog1
http://www.youtube.com/user/vid4ken?feature=mhee
Herpy
Vectorite

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2012, 08:35:44 am »

I cut back on coffee (down to only one cup) and I no longer eat ramen noodles. Also cut meat from my diet (for weight loss only) so I eat a lot of fish and stuff. Plus my folks got me on 1a day vitamins. And jogging of course. like 2 miles a day. Got my blood pressure down from 169/106 to 130/80.

Forever in a box
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: