VectorLinux
December 18, 2014, 10:12:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our home page for VL info. To search the old message board go to http://vectorlinux.com/forum1. The first VL forum is temporarily offline until we can find a host for it. Thanks for your patience.

Now powered by KnowledgeDex.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Please support VectorLinux!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: magicgate memory card driver  (Read 1733 times)
danthemannewtolinux
Vectorite

« on: March 04, 2012, 11:55:58 am »

ok, so, this is my question, can i use the original sony vaio magic gate memory card driver disk to get the drive working in vector as i have the original recovery disks, application and driver disks and if so how would i do that or is there a program that would allow me to do so?
nightflier
Administrator
Vectorian

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 02:32:51 pm »

Sounds like TB0ne at linuxquestions.org knows a little about it, and doesn't think it will work.
danthemannewtolinux
Vectorite

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 10:08:08 am »

ok, but there's no harm in tryin eh, what program can i use to load the driver to try it?
nightflier
Administrator
Vectorian

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 03:04:56 pm »

I assume the driver disk is for Windows? Nothing that I know of. Maybe running Windows in a virtual machine.
danthemannewtolinux
Vectorite

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 03:18:54 pm »

yeah, ok, i'll try it, it's no big deal anyway, i got enough space without it anyways...thanks for checking that out for me, maybe someone will figure out how to get it working in linux someday.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: