VectorLinux

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit our home page for VL info. For support and documentation, visit the Vector Linux Knowledge Center or search the Knowledge Center and this Forum using the search box above.

Author Topic: logitech gamepad help(solved)  (Read 1352 times)

danthemannewtolinux

• Vectorite
logitech gamepad help(solved)
« on: March 09, 2012, 08:28:35 am »

hi, i have a logitech gamepad i just bought and i'd like help to get it working properly if anyone can, i installed the joystick from gslapt and it picks it up just fine but doesn't work properly with znes and openarena doesn't pick it up at all, it's a logitech f310 and has a switch on the bottom which has and x and a d. when i have it switched to x, and i setup the keys in input in znes, it doesn't pick up left and right on the gamepad, but picks up up and down and all the buttons, when i try the analog, it shuts znes down instantly, and it does the same for openarena when i push any buttons. when i go to command and do cat /dev/js0 and check all buttons and analog, it sees them all and when i do lsusb it returns this:

Bus 001 Device 007: ID 046d:c216 Logitech, Inc. Dual Action Gamepad

Can someone please help me with this, i couldn't get my generic ps3 bluetooth controller to work so i went and bought this wired controller hoping it would work correctly....or, with help from everyone in here to get it working for me..thanks in advance.

Dan
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 03:15:01 pm by danthemannewtolinux »

danthemannewtolinux

• Vectorite
Re: logitech gamepad help
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 03:14:36 pm »

solved with new package in gslapt jstest-gtk ;D