Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Visit our home page for VL info. For support and documentation, visit the Vector Linux Knowledge Center or search the Knowledge Center and this Forum using the search box above.

Author Topic: [solved] firefox page source and back button  (Read 574 times)

• Vectorian
[solved] firefox page source and back button
« on: May 10, 2012, 09:52:26 am »

Hello.  Didn't Firefox used to have a means to view the page source?  I can't find it on this version of Firefox (11.0-i586-1vl70, from VL-7.0).  

[later edit] I did find this.  They moved it from View to Tools. [/later edit]

Also, the back button arrow doesn't have a little down arrow beside it that allows a user to go selectively back several pages at once if he/she so wishes, which was present when I formerly used Firefox/Iceweasel in Debian.  Granted, I could open up the entire history dialogue, but I'd prefer to just have that little down-arrow beside the back-button arrow, because it's much simpler and less cluttered.

Anyway, for the above cited functionality of Firefox, is there something I can install to add this?

[later edit] I also did find this, thanks to a quick search on  Seems all I have to do is right-click on the back-button, and this produces the list.  People are always changing stuff....  [/later edit]
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 10:05:21 am by MarkGrieveson »
I am using VL7.0 standard with XFCE