VectorLinux
October 24, 2014, 01:11:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our home page for VL info. To search the old message board go to http://vectorlinux.com/forum1. The first VL forum is temporarily offline until we can find a host for it. Thanks for your patience.

Now powered by KnowledgeDex.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Please support VectorLinux!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kommander source install- kde-config prefix error  (Read 541 times)
paradox

« on: June 01, 2012, 04:57:04 am »

Hi,
I am new to Vector Linux but have used Linux before. My intention is to install KQemu. I downloaded the file from sourceforge.net and was informed that kommander is needed for running it. After that, also downloaded Kommander-Executor Alpha from the same site. The first error encountered was "qt-mt not found". Solved it after installing qt3.1 now, and then it changed to "kde-config bot found". It too was resolved by installing kdelibs file using gslapt. The errror now is

/usr/bin/kde-config: symbol lookup error: /usr/bin/kde-config: undefined symbol: _ZN16QCoreApplicationC1ERiPPci
configure: error: /usr/bin/kde-config --prefix outputed the non existant prefix '' for kdelibs.
                    This means it has been moved since you installed it.
                    This won't work. Please recompile kdelibs for the new prefix.

Since KDE4 libs were installed, a symlink was also created for kde-lib. I have googled for the topic and have found no results so far. Have also searched the forums (not thoroughly) but there is nothing there.

Some advice on the topic would be helpful and a mere pointer would to the solution is necessary.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: