VectorLinux
December 19, 2014, 12:36:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our home page for VL info. To search the old message board go to http://vectorlinux.com/forum1. The first VL forum is temporarily offline until we can find a host for it. Thanks for your patience.

Now powered by KnowledgeDex.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Please support VectorLinux!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to install weather with radar>solved<  (Read 1041 times)
ooseven

« on: May 27, 2012, 06:47:01 am »

I love my weather. And I love radar to watch the direction it is going.

Is there a way to install weather with radar?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 10:27:45 am by ooseven » Logged

syncdram

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 05:45:33 am »

Install "forecastfox" from add-ons in fire fox. this is what im using and works fantastic! I think this is just what your looking for.
ooseven

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 10:27:07 am »

Thank you. I need my radar for to keep track of the cloud (storm) movement.

syncdram

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 04:24:05 am »

Once installed it will show up at the bottom you can move the toolbar to the top panel if you like. Just go into pref's and adjust the information to your area. there will be a green round icon in this toolbar, just hover your mouse over it and wala, your radar box pops up. 
syncdram

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 04:27:34 am »

In chromium it just gives you a icon with the temp, i don't like this in chromium so i stayed with Firefox to use forecastfox. I would hope that in the future they will give chromium users the toolbar as well....Smiley
ooseven

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 12:29:29 pm »

Once installed it will show up at the bottom you can move the toolbar to the top panel if you like. Just go into pref's and adjust the information to your area. there will be a green round icon in this toolbar, just hover your mouse over it and wala, your radar box pops up. 

All I had to do was add toolbar as you stated and it workslike a sharm..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: