VectorLinux
November 26, 2014, 07:59:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our home page for VL info. To search the old message board go to http://vectorlinux.com/forum1. The first VL forum is temporarily offline until we can find a host for it. Thanks for your patience.

Now powered by KnowledgeDex.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Please support VectorLinux!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [solved] k9copy crashes  (Read 962 times)
MarkGrieveson
Vectorian

« on: July 23, 2012, 10:23:16 am »

Hello.  I used to have no problems with k9copy (2.3.8-i586-1vl70) but recently it won't allow me to even open a video dvd.  Here is the terminal output when I run it and try to open a video dvd:

Code:
mark:$ k9copy
Disc in /dev/sr0 is a Video DVD
k9copy(3194)/kdecore (trader) KServiceTypeTrader::defaultOffers: KServiceTypeTrader: serviceType  "ThumbCreator"  not found
k9copy(3194)/kdecore (trader) KServiceTypeTrader::defaultOffers: KServiceTypeTrader: serviceType  "ThumbCreator"  not found

*** libdvdread: CHECK_VALUE failed in /tmp/builds/k9copy/tmp/k9copy-2.3.8-Source/src/dvdread/ifo_read.c:801 ***
*** for pgc->cell_playback_offset != 0 ***

KCrash: Application 'k9copy' crashing...
KCrash: Attempting to start  from kdeinit
sock_file=/home/mark/.kde/socket-vector.Linux.net/kdeinit4__0
KCrash: Attempting to start  directly
KCrash failed to exec(), errno = 2
vector:/~
mark:$
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 10:34:07 am by MarkGrieveson » Logged

I am using VL7.0 standard with XFCE
MarkGrieveson
Vectorian

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 10:33:46 am »

Hmm.  It did work with another dvd, so it may be just that the one I had tried previously (when it crashed) is a defective or damaged dvd.

I am using VL7.0 standard with XFCE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: