VectorLinux
July 22, 2014, 09:05:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our home page for VL info. To search the old message board go to http://vectorlinux.com/forum1. The first VL forum is temporarily offline until we can find a host for it. Thanks for your patience.

Now powered by KnowledgeDex.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Please support VectorLinux!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (SOLVED) Slackbuild Package....  (Read 914 times)
syncdram

« on: August 29, 2012, 04:39:52 am »

Where is the slack build packages on my drive once downloaded from the repository? I new this but for the life of me just can't remember. I'm looking for the firefox slack build.  To add insult to injury, i have even commented  on another user were to find these!!! and i can't even find that!! Oh... i must be getting old.  Embarrassed
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 05:27:15 am by syncdram » Logged
syncdram

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 05:27:47 am »

usr/src
hata_ph
Packager
Vectorian

-- Just being myself --

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 06:43:27 am »

Firefox-15.0 should be in the repo very soon... Smiley
syncdram

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 09:43:28 am »

OK, thanks.  I actually tracked everything down right through terminal. First finding  the actual gslapt packages : /var/log/packages. then opening up the firefox package with Geany giving me the actual package location: PACKAGE LOCATION: /home/ftp/pub/veclinux/packages/n/firefox-14.0.1-i586-1vl70.txz. From here i simply extracted the files into a new folder giving me the actual files i was looking for: slack-desc and slack-required files for firefox.  Wink
furydragon

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 11:45:08 am »

Behavior of default package manager in VL configured in /etc/slapt-get/slapt-getrc file. Location of directory for packages described by WORKINGDIR variable.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: