VectorLinux
November 22, 2014, 04:48:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our home page for VL info. To search the old message board go to http://vectorlinux.com/forum1. The first VL forum is temporarily offline until we can find a host for it. Thanks for your patience.

Now powered by KnowledgeDex.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Please support VectorLinux!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wiki and help  (Read 2526 times)
Metodej

« on: September 23, 2012, 05:57:47 am »

Hi

I have few suggestions about wiki.

I would suggest to improve wiki - putting some comparision between Vector and other Linux distros (Slackware, Frulgaware, Arch,...) - it is useful for newcomers to make first idea about the distro.

Maybe part of some useful software - how to install it, how to use it.. SO new user can easily find what to use for wifi, bluetooth, pictures etc.

I have another few ideas. I dont want write here a long story, but we can talk about it more, if you are interested...

Also by this post, I am offering my help with it. I went through a lot of distribution (Slackware, Arch, Frugaware, Ubuntu, Gentoo,...). So I can help (or do it by myself) to write some articles...

I didnot where exactly I should post this.... I hope I chosed good
rbistolfi
Packager
Vectorian

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 02:30:02 pm »

Thanks Metodej, those suggestions are very useful.

"There is a concept which corrupts and upsets all others. I refer not to Evil, whose limited realm is that of ethics; I refer to the infinite."
Jorge Luis Borges, Avatars of the Tortoise.

--
Jumalauta!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: