For now, it goes straight to your answer.
In about three days, the robots will catch up and it will just lead back here. When that happens, remove the '!+' and choose the second result.
Also, visiting http://www.winehq.org
and putting 'remove programs' in the search box works well.
One of these is true (in order of probability):
1. You have some kind of point to make.
2. You actually do have a search term deficiency.
3. There's something else involved that you're embarrassed to mention in a public forum.
Pick a number, read the answer:
1. Out with it. You'll get further faster, and we might appreciate your observation or idea.
2. Paste a few of the search terms you're using here. You might get tips that are generally helpful.
3. Reconsider just saying it out loud. If you still don't want to, maybe you can look through posts for a currently active forum member who seems understanding and send them a private message asking if they'll help with what the issue really is.
Otherwise, there's always plan A:
Ask another (and another, and another . . .) easily findable question(s) and get totally ignored.
Plan A now comes with a guarantee.