VectorLinux

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit our home page for VL info. For support and documentation, visit the Vector Linux Knowledge Center or search the Knowledge Center and this Forum using the search box above.

Author Topic: escrow.com  (Read 1107 times)

sledgehammer

• Vectorian
escrow.com
« on: July 31, 2013, 09:32:24 pm »

Has anyone ever used escrow.com?  I am thinking of selling something to a Chinese buyer and the buyer suggested Escrow.com as a reliable way to insure that a) buyer gets the item and b) I get the sales price.

VL7.0 xfce4 Samsung RF511

sledgehammer

• Vectorian
Re: escrow.com
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 02:36:56 pm »

I am now an "anyone" who has "used escrow.com."  Escrow.com was very good, at least in this, my one and (so far) only transaction with that company.  Shows you don't have to be a U.S. billionaire to sell to or buy from a citizen of China.  Though God only knows how many lists NSA now has me on.   
VL7.0 xfce4 Samsung RF511

roarde

• Vectorian
  • move the needle
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 02:42:22 pm »

There are many parsings, but only one list.
Robert
VL 7.1 Light

ddval

• That's my story and I'm stuck with it.
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2013, 08:57:58 pm »

I am now an "anyone" who has "used escrow.com."  Escrow.com was very good, at least in this, my one and (so far) only transaction with that company.  Shows you don't have to be a U.S. billionaire to sell to or buy from a citizen of China.  Though God only knows how many lists NSA now has me on.   

I've made several small electronic purchases from Chinese sellers through ebay with excellent results.  Never heard of escrow.com.   Great - you had positive results.
Cheers
Linux User 561425