VectorLinux
July 23, 2014, 07:40:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our home page for VL info. To search the old message board go to http://vectorlinux.com/forum1. The first VL forum is temporarily offline until we can find a host for it. Thanks for your patience.

Now powered by KnowledgeDex.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Please support VectorLinux!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: VLocity 64-7.0 bug reports  (Read 10568 times)
TonyH9904

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2012, 02:43:25 pm »

Thanks stretched-that seems to have done it! I rebooted and it came back up with the correct time. And yes, it IS VASM-Legacy in 64bit, somehow the way I was using it was not getting the changes 'stored'.
I appreciate the solution to this, hopefully in the next version the ntp thing will be included.
TonyH9904

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2012, 03:56:57 pm »

I am corrected-that did not fix the time problem. Just had rebooted into Vlocity and the clock is still 5hrs behind. Any more ideas, this is aggravating.
bligh

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2013, 08:34:41 pm »

Thanks for this release.  I am running it on a Compaq cq60 laptop.  It seems fast and most things work the way I expect them to.  I installed this to a small os partition and several Puppies with a save file on a larger data partition.  Time seems to be correct and working now.  Echo the comments on login.  
Cheers
Edit: Sorry, I posted in the wrong area.  I am running 7.0.1
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 08:45:35 pm by bligh » Logged
khashayar

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2013, 04:30:13 am »

my graphic problem in Display  no able to change  refresh rate 0.0 HZ and resolution 1024*768
my card graphic
root:# lspci | grep VGA
02:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc RV770 [Radeon HD 4870]
and driver download and install meet this error:
Check if system has the tools required for installation.
fglrx installation requires that the system have kernel headers.  /lib/modules/3.2.22/build/include/linux/version.h cannot be found on this system.
One or more tools required for installation cannot be found on the system. Install the required tools before installing the fglrx driver.
Optionally, run the installer with --force option to install without the tools.
Forcing install will disable AMD hardware acceleration and may make your system unstable. Not recommended.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: