VectorLinux
October 22, 2014, 01:14:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our home page for VL info. To search the old message board go to http://vectorlinux.com/forum1. The first VL forum is temporarily offline until we can find a host for it. Thanks for your patience.

Now powered by KnowledgeDex.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Please support VectorLinux!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My wallpaper.  (Read 1682 times)
elija

« on: September 30, 2013, 02:49:51 pm »

I tried and liked Vector a few years ago but it wasn't 64 bit so wandered off. Now, I have just discovered and installed VLocity which is and created this wallpaper for it. It's a bit amateurish compared to some of the images here so is released under a do what you like with it licence.

Full Size (1440x900)
Original .xcf file

less is more, but more more than more is, so more is less less, so use more less if you want less more.
overthere
Vectorian

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 03:05:46 pm »

Very nice...thanks

Everything Is Relative
hata_ph
Packager
Vectorian

-- Just being myself --

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 07:59:53 pm »

Nice Smiley
Masta
Global Moderator
Vectorian

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 10:02:37 pm »

hey sorry I am getting to this a bit late. That is very nice indeed! thanks for the xcf too.
wigums
Packager
Packager
Vectorite

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 05:35:15 pm »

thats pretty sweet, i love the darker wallpapers / themes but the text and such could be lightened abit to stand out more. just my opinion  Grin

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: