VectorLinux

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit our home page for VL info. For support and documentation, visit the Vector Linux Knowledge Center or search the Knowledge Center and this Forum using the search box above.

Author Topic: How to recover android photos  (Read 1912 times)

Soransskk

How to recover android photos
« on: November 02, 2014, 06:38:23 pm »

Android users are frequently found to suffer from the data miss out of loss. This happens with the photos even more.If I lost android data,how can I get deleted android data back?
Easy step to recover data from android phone with Coolmuster Samsung Recovery software
Before doing data recovery with Samsung Recovery program, we need to do some preparation on the phone and computer.
1. Install the drive for the phone to computer, you can download the drive from official web of your phone.
2. Enable USB Debugging in your phone, different versions of Android so have different operation:
For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Click "USB debugging"
For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < click "USB debugging"
Step 1: Shut down other Android phone management software in computer, and launch Coolmuster Samsung Recovery.
Step 2: Connect your Android phone to computer with USB cable, and then the program will detect your phone.
Step 3:After detecting, you can click "next" button, and at the same time, a "permission ask" from super user app may occur in your phone, you just click "allow", then click "start", scanning will begin.
Step 4: After the scan, your data will be classified by category, so you can easily choose any kind of them to preview. After preview, select your wanted ones, click “Recover” and choose a save path on your PC to save them. So easy! Only 4 step, you can get back data from android device without sweating.
http://www.samsung-recovery.net/resource/recover-deleted-photos-on-android.html
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 07:15:00 pm by Soransskk »

retired1af

• Administrator
  • Vectorian
Re: How to recover android photos
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 02:32:20 am »

http://www.zdnet.com/recover-deleted-files-from-iphones-ipads-and-android-devices-7000031517/

In the future, backing up your data on a fairly regular basis would be prudent.
ASUS K73 Intel i3 Dual Core 2.3GHz

M0E-lnx

• Administrator
  • Vectorian
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 06:02:25 pm »

WARNING:  Possible Spammer

I hope this aint a dang spammer.  I just found another thread with the same question but on a diff phone.  That sucker is gone

overthere

• Vectorian
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2017, 02:47:45 pm »

spam...first post..little to do with anything...SPAM
Everything Is Relative