Please support VectorLinux!

Author Topic: [ SOLVED ] Openshot quit working :(.  (Read 2507 times)

Locator

• Vectorian
[ SOLVED ] Openshot quit working :(.
« on: December 19, 2015, 01:11:12 pm »
I tried to run Openshot from the main menu and nothing seemed to happen, ten I tried runnubg it fron the terminal and got the following output:

------------------------- ERROR 1 ------------------------------
Failed to import 'from openshot import main'
Error Message: cannot import name main
----------------------------------------------------------------

** (process:18303): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype 'GMountMountFlags' as enum when in fact it is of type 'GFlags'

** (process:18303): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype 'GDriveStartFlags' as enum when in fact it is of type 'GFlags'

** (process:18303): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype 'GSocketMsgFlags' as enum when in fact it is of type 'GFlags'
--------------------------------
   OpenShot (version 1.4.3)
--------------------------------
Process no longer exists: 18076.  Creating new pid lock file.
mlt_repository_init: failed to dlopen /usr/lib/mlt/libmltavformat.so
  (libavformat.so.53: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/openshot/windows/SimpleGtkBuilderApp.py:32: Warning: Attempt to add property GtkSettings::gtk-menu-bar-popup-delay after class was initialised
  self.builder.add_from_file(path)
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/openshot/windows/SimpleGtkBuilderApp.py:32: Warning: Attempt to add property GtkSettings::gtk-label-select-on-focus after class was initialised
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/openshot/windows/SimpleGtkBuilderApp.py:32: Warning: Attempt to add property GtkSettings::gtk-can-change-accels after class was initialised
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/openshot/windows/SimpleGtkBuilderApp.py:32: Warning: Attempt to add property GtkSettings::gtk-menu-popup-delay after class was initialised
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/openshot/windows/SimpleGtkBuilderApp.py:32: Warning: Attempt to add property GtkSettings::gtk-menu-popdown-delay after class was initialised
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/openshot/windows/SimpleGtkBuilderApp.py:32: Warning: Attempt to add property GtkSettings::gtk-menu-images after class was initialised
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/openshot/windows/SimpleGtkBuilderApp.py:32: Warning: Attempt to add property GtkSettings::gtk-button-images after class was initialised
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/openshot/windows/SimpleGtkBuilderApp.py:32: Warning: Attempt to add property GtkSettings::gtk-entry-select-on-focus after class was initialised
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/openshot/windows/SimpleGtkBuilderApp.py:32: Warning: Attempt to add property GtkSettings::gtk-entry-password-hint-timeout after class was initialised
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/openshot/windows/SimpleGtkBuilderApp.py:32: Warning: Attempt to add property GtkSettings::gtk-scrolled-window-placement after class was initialised
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/openshot/windows/MainGTK.py:174: GtkWarning: Attempting to read the recently used resources file at `/home/doctor/.local/share/recently-used.xbel', but the parser failed: Error reading file '/home/doctor/.local/share/recently-used.xbel': Is a directory.
  manager = gtk.recent_manager_get_default()

Detecting formats, codecs, and filters...
Segmentation fault

How do I resolve this issue?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 09:55:45 am by Locator »

hata_ph

• Packager
  • Vectorian
  • -- Just being myself --
Re: Openshot quit working :(.
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 06:25:18 am »
do you have mlt package installed?

M0E-lnx

• Administrator
  • Vectorian
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 06:41:58 am »
looks like he may have updated ffmpeg.

Which vector version is this on?

Locator

• Vectorian
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 06:47:19 am »
Version7.0, and yes, I have mlt installed, and the ffmpeg version that I have installed is 0.11.5-i486.

Locator

• Vectorian
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2015, 09:55:10 am »
It turns out that the problem WAS with the upgraded version of ffmpeg after all, so I downgraded ffmpeg and openshot is working again :).