I have started poking around this. Of course, I do not have the hardware to test, but I have laid out the groundwork for you to test. So please follow this guide to test and hopefully we can document the final procedure for other users after you get it down.
Fair warning... This is only being tested on 7.1, so 7.2 support is not there yet.
1. Enable the untested repository for 7.1
2. Install the nvidia-legacy304-driver package.
3. Download a copy of this SlackBuild https://bitbucket.org/VLCore/vl71/src/HEAD/var/vabs/nvidia-legacy304-kernel/src/nvidia-legacy304-kernel.SlackBuild?at=master&fileviewer=file-view-default
4. Make sure you have "kernel-src" and "kernel-modules" packages installed that match your running kernel. (available from the repos)
5. In a terminal as root, execute the script.
6. Install the resulting package.
You may need to reboot for the module to load. You may also need to do other things like blacklist noveau. This is what I need you to test and report so I can automate as much of the process as possible and document the rest.
The kernel module package we probably wont build and ship because it is built specifically for the kernel being used, so it's probably best to ship a tool that will build this for the user. With that in mind, please test and report back.