VectorLinux
October 25, 2014, 05:16:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our home page for VL info. To search the old message board go to http://vectorlinux.com/forum1. The first VL forum is temporarily offline until we can find a host for it. Thanks for your patience.

Now powered by KnowledgeDex.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Please support VectorLinux!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your screenshots !  (Read 58433 times)
exeterdad
Packager
Vectorian

« Reply #120 on: August 12, 2007, 03:36:03 pm »

Well my Fluxbox, sporting lxpanel will beat yours any day Moe.  *snort*

M0E-lnx
Administrator
Vectorian

« Reply #121 on: August 12, 2007, 03:43:25 pm »

Sure it will Wink

DrGrov
Packager
Vectorite

« Reply #122 on: August 12, 2007, 03:59:17 pm »

My WindowMaker:

http://xs218.xs.to/xs218/07331/WMGrov.jpg

Stop complaining about everything, do something about it instead.
Triarius Fidelis
Vecteloper
Vectorian

Domine, exaudi vocem meam

« Reply #123 on: August 12, 2007, 06:34:54 pm »

Well my Fluxbox, sporting lxpanel will beat yours any day Moe.  *snort*

Finally, someone speared the annoying M&M mascots.

"Leatherface, you BITCH! Ho Chi Minh, hah hah hah!"

Formerly known as "Epic Fail Guy" and "Döden" in recent months
blurymind
Packager
Vectorian

« Reply #124 on: August 13, 2007, 10:25:40 am »

And of course, Atlantis

Okay...  that is cool.
oh man, i am tempted again. Damn eye candy ... I can't wait much longer.. Kiss

WOW! They actually implemented my aquarium idea? Its good for a start.. Grin

This means that pretty soon there will be a 3d object inside cube plug in... *blury dreams*... Tongue
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 10:27:48 am by blurymind » Logged

status: playing around with new tablet and learning to 3d :p
google page :  http://blurymind.googlepages.com
DA PAGE :  http://www.blurymind.deviantart.com/
M0E-lnx
Administrator
Vectorian

« Reply #125 on: August 13, 2007, 10:33:52 am »

This means that pretty soon there will be a 3d object inside cube plug in... *blury dreams*... Tongue

Actually, I'm not sure this is what you're referring to, but they have a plugin where it displays the glxgears inside the cube too... it's pretty sweet Wink

And I have to say, This is way better than beryl./..

I was afraid of this merger, but now I think it really did good to the beryl community...
No Gnome deps and DE independent... what else could you possibly ask for?

blurymind
Packager
Vectorian

« Reply #126 on: August 13, 2007, 12:40:49 pm »

Actually, I'm not sure this is what you're referring to, but they have a plugin where it displays the glxgears inside the cube too... it's pretty sweet Wink

I was afraid of this merger, but now I think it really did good to the beryl community...
sweet. I have to say, this is a news that warms my heart. I am a big eye candy supporter.
Linux should be fun, and it is  Grin

I love this interaction of communities which is the blood of this OS. Linux is alive, it lives in the internet.
I never thought they would actually create an aquarium ( i suggested it months ago to the devs there) . Ideas are powerful.

and wine's getting better too... Grin

(btw this is a raw scrap of the next page of my webcomic - I pretty much use gimp,but this is open canvas (its better for a crappy tablet))
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 12:46:00 pm by blurymind » Logged

rbistolfi
Packager
Vectorian

« Reply #127 on: August 13, 2007, 12:47:47 pm »

That looks good blury, I saw your work at googlepages, very nice, awesome actually. I loved santa vs the ninjas  Cheesy

"There is a concept which corrupts and upsets all others. I refer not to Evil, whose limited realm is that of ethics; I refer to the infinite."
Jorge Luis Borges, Avatars of the Tortoise.

--
Jumalauta!!
Triarius Fidelis
Vecteloper
Vectorian

« Reply #128 on: August 14, 2007, 02:03:44 am »

sweet. I have to say, this is a news that warms my heart. I am a big eye candy supporter.

I love this interaction of communities which is the blood of this OS. Linux is alive, it lives in the internet.
I never thought they would actually create an aquarium ( i suggested it months ago to the devs there) . Ideas are powerful.

(btw this is a raw scrap of the next page of my webcomic - I pretty much use gimp,but this is open canvas (its better for a crappy tablet))

That's some balla art, blury. Consider writing a graphic novel.

blurymind
Packager
Vectorian

« Reply #129 on: August 14, 2007, 10:24:10 am »

That's some balla art, blury. Consider writing a graphic novel.
I am, but its lots of work for one man. The webcomic i am doing is pretty well planned,but i need to sketch up,draw,edit,etc..it takes hours for each page. This month i dont have much time..only at saturdays and sundays. people want more,but i can't keep up the needed pace to make this popular enough.. Ora- desert sun,that is..
I am also writing another cyberpunk story,thats gonna be pretty different. Already made the chara design and story ,but i am pretty much in preproduction and there is too much work on Ora to think of the next thing. I love drawing, creating stuff with my hands, somehow transfer ideas to others in a fun way.
I think that drawing depends on one's way of thinking, not on tallent.Everybody who thinks he /she can, just can do it.It only takes time.
I don't earn a dine for it, but its lots of fun, and i feel like i accomplished something.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 10:27:25 am by blurymind » Logged

rbistolfi
Packager
Vectorian

« Reply #130 on: August 14, 2007, 03:10:21 pm »

I think that drawing depends on one's way of thinking, not on tallent.Everybody who thinks he /she can, just can do it.It only takes time.

Oh finally I can agree with someone on this discussion! I felt so alone!! People think you need some kind of divine gift, a fate, like a enlightenment. So they avoid the study, the practice and everything that involves some kind of effort. Of course, always some help of Chaos is needed, but nothing happens by itself.

BTW, that magnify tool is a built-in? I didn't notice it before.

"There is a concept which corrupts and upsets all others. I refer not to Evil, whose limited realm is that of ethics; I refer to the infinite."
Jorge Luis Borges, Avatars of the Tortoise.

--
Jumalauta!!
blurymind
Packager
Vectorian

« Reply #131 on: August 20, 2007, 10:16:25 am »

Oh finally I can agree with someone on this discussion! I felt so alone!! People think you need some kind of divine gift, a fate, like a enlightenment. So they avoid the study, the practice and everything that involves some kind of effort. Of course, always some help of Chaos is needed, but nothing happens by itself.

its open canvas.It has a magnifying tool by default. Grin
thx
its lots of effort, everybody has the gift,if (s)he uses it.

Triarius Fidelis
Vecteloper
Vectorian

« Reply #132 on: August 20, 2007, 12:02:17 pm »

its open canvas.It has a magnifying tool by default. Grin
thx
its lots of effort, everybody has the gift,if (s)he uses it.

Wanna tell me about the cyberpunk plot? I have a nominal interest in that genre. I even liked Johnny Mnemonic, though I won't admi...errr...nvm

The Headacher
Louder than you
Global Moderator
Vectorian

I like the bass to go BOOM!

« Reply #133 on: August 20, 2007, 12:30:56 pm »

Quote from: hanumizzle
Wanna tell me about the cyberpunk plot? I have a nominal interest in that genre. I even liked Johnny Mnemonic, though I won't admi...errr...nvm
The book or the movie (or perhaps even both?). I'm a big fan of William Gibson's work. I recently bought some more books of his at a sale at the local library Smiley. I forgot where I put them though, so reading them is rather difficult atm Undecided.

Most music on my soundcloud page was arranged in programs running on VL.
Triarius Fidelis
Vecteloper
Vectorian

« Reply #134 on: August 20, 2007, 02:27:13 pm »

Quote from: hanumizzle
The book or the movie (or perhaps even both?). I'm a big fan of William Gibson's work. I recently bought some more books of his at a sale at the local library Smiley. I forgot where I put them though, so reading them is rather difficult atm Undecided.

Misplacing items can do that to you.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14
  Print  

Jump to: