VectorLinux
October 23, 2014, 10:51:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our home page for VL info. To search the old message board go to http://vectorlinux.com/forum1. The first VL forum is temporarily offline until we can find a host for it. Thanks for your patience.

Now powered by KnowledgeDex.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Please support VectorLinux!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Linuxfest Northwest 2007  (Read 7765 times)
lagagnon
Global Moderator
Vectorian

« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2007, 06:59:38 am »

lagagnon, youve been holding out on us...you didnt tell us about the Bunisoft babe.

That is a very bad photo. She was the shining light amongst a sea of nerds.  Cheesy

"As people become more intelligent they care less for preachers and more for teachers". Robert G. Ingersoll
GrannyGeek
Packager
Vectorian

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2007, 08:04:00 pm »

I am the polar opposite of a "really hot chick." I don't think it would do much for VectorLinux's image to have a matronly Medicare recipient as the booth babe.

Or maybe it would. "Even your grandmother could use our distro." Smiley
--GrannyGeek

Registered Linux User #397786

Happily running VL 7 Gold on  a Sempron LE-1300 desktop (2.3 GHz), 4 G RAM,  GeForce 6150 SE onboard graphics and on an HP Pavilion dv7 i7, 6 gigs, Intel 2nd Generation Integrated Graphics Controller
metvas
Vectorite

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2007, 10:55:29 pm »

Hey GrannyGeek;
I think everyone here thinks in the "Polar Opposite", that is why we are still here. Good suggestion maybe when the day comes you can represent us all. I always tell my wife, "I wish you would not suprise me with pics like that all the time".....
regards
Darrell

Knowledge is Power, share it.
Be the change you want to see in the World
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: