First of all I think that whatever slogan we choose has to then be consistent across all our editions, because at the moment it is somewhat confusing because in various places we use:
1) At the Speed of Light
2) The Little Distro that Grows on You
3) When Choice Matters
I don't like either of the last two because #2 is not exactly correct for SOHO and as the PP says #3 is inocuous and doesn't say much. #1 better fits our distro.
Let us think about our strengths as a distro:
1) very fast, fast install, stable, unbloated
2) works well on older computers, keeps old machines out of the landfills
3) friendly, small, helpful online community
4) 3 editions to choose from (Standard, SOHO, Live)
Obviously, other distros can claim some of these features, but whatever slogan we choose should at least consider these strengths.