VectorLinux

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit our home page for VL info. For support and documentation, visit the Vector Linux Knowledge Center or search the Knowledge Center and this Forum using the search box above.

Author Topic: How can i recover deleted android phone text messages?  (Read 84 times)

lucyll

• user
How can i recover deleted android phone text messages?
« on: July 15, 2016, 12:17:28 am »

It's always the case that you or the person who borrows your phone might have pressed the delete button inadvertently or you could have made it happen by squeezing the phone when laying it inside your pocket. There're also strong possibilities that your text messages have been erased by erroneous operation of the system itself, your phone has been formatted or attacked by unknown, severe viruses, you have restored the factory settings, or your messages have been replaced by new ones due to the phone's capacity of containing only a limited number of messages.

If you recognize the necessity to retrieve the deleted text messages from your android phone, Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android will be the best choice for you.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 11:03:38 pm by lucyll »

nightflier

• Administrator
  • Vectorian
Re: How can i recover deleted android phone text messages?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 04:45:52 am »

First of all, stop using your phone. Get on a computer and do a web search for how to "recover deleted android phone text messages". There are several commercial offerings that claim to be able to it.

Looking forward and planning ahead: There are apps that will back up your SMS history to a mail account.

M0E-lnx

• Administrator
  • Vectorian
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 05:31:17 am »

I really think this is a spammer

nightflier

• Administrator
  • Vectorian
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2016, 05:48:17 am »

Probably, but I consider the answer correct, might as well post it as good advice.

M0E-lnx

• Administrator
  • Vectorian
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2016, 08:30:09 am »

Agreed