VectorLinux
August 01, 2014, 08:23:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our home page for VL info. To search the old message board go to http://vectorlinux.com/forum1. The first VL forum is temporarily offline until we can find a host for it. Thanks for your patience.

Now powered by KnowledgeDex.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Please support VectorLinux!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the passwords for the livecd's /livedvd's?  (Read 26476 times)
The Headacher
Louder than you
Global Moderator
Vectorian

I like the bass to go BOOM!

« on: May 16, 2007, 08:31:33 am »

There are 2 users:
userpassword
vlvector
rootvector

This info is also somewhere on the livecd / livedvd, but is often missed.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 02:52:30 am by The Headacher » Logged

Most music on my soundcloud page was arranged in programs running on VL.
veeeery unhappy

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 05:03:12 am »

downloaded SuperVL 5.8, the logins are not on the DVD and the logins provided here do not work.

4 Gig for nothing, thanks
Carld

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 02:16:53 pm »

I just installed VL Soho 5.8 on my laptop and the vl/vector password worked fine. I haven't tried logging in as root yet.
The Headacher
Louder than you
Global Moderator
Vectorian

I like the bass to go BOOM!

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 01:21:42 am »

The Super-VL livecd is a project from the guys @ http://supergamer.org/ .
It is NOT an official VL release, questions about it should go to the supergamer forum instead. That being said, I searched their forum a little and found this:

userpassword
guestguest
rootroot

Most music on my soundcloud page was arranged in programs running on VL.
digital_resistance

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 03:47:25 pm »

New Login info for Vector Live 7.0 BETA1 ( announced at http://forum.vectorlinux.com/index.php?topic=13726.0 ):

- User vl has been changed to vector   

- User name for root account is still root 

- Password for both accounts is now blank: leave the field empty and hit enter

(For security, whenever using a live CD, it is advised to change the default passwords immediately after logging-in. To do this, enter the command passwd into a terminal. To change the root password, su first)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 04:08:00 pm by digital_resistance » Logged
WallaceSapy

« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:51:18 pm »

Lastly, there's Adobe Nav. This app comes the closest to bringing a full-featured experience to the Apple tablet. One cheap authentic nfl jerseys shop will be from the sender, inserted somewhere in the mail. A second camisas de times de futebol signature will come from the email provider. </I, Il fait partie du jeu et quand vous jouez dans un club comme Chelsea, vous devez 锚tre pr锚t 脿 r茅pondre 脿 la d茅fi d'o霉 2014 Cheap Jerseys qu'il comes.Every seul membre de cette 茅quipe devra se battre pour jouer et je suis pr锚t 脿 me battre. "Il est de s'habituer 脿 la fa莽on dont nous effectuons, il a marqu茅 un but en pr茅-saison d茅j脿.
This can be a particularly difficult problem for large companies as infected computers are likely more聽susceptible聽to other forms as malware in addition to more serious computer viruses. Some extremely harmful forms of malware are so destructive that the average computer user has to install a fresh copy of their operating system to regain system control,
The lawsuit started in 2005 when iTunes customer Thomas Slattery filed a complaint following the FairPlay update, camisa de futebol americano claiming that Apple illegally limited the competition by locking iPod users into being iTunes customers as well. The nhl jerseys cheap scope of the case was originally much larger, though issues surrounding Apple's refusal to license FairPlay for third-party use and its decision to use the software to link iTunes with the iPod were dismissed in a 2009 ruling
Google's inability to solve Android's fragmentation is precisely why the folks behind CyanogenMod should be celebrated for consistently churning out modified builds of the latest Android versions for the masses who can't access the official builds. What does this mean for you? Well, if your smartphone is stuck with Gingerbread or worse, then you can head over to CyanogenMod to see if CM 9 is compatible with your phone.
"La finale serait un r锚ve pour nous, pour moi, il est important que je gagne la Ligue des Champions avec le Bayern Munich禄, a d茅clar茅 Rib茅ry, avec Munich se pr茅pare 脿 accueillir la finale en mai prochain. "Qu'est-ce qui se passe ici est incroyable, au moment o霉 nous sommes l'une des meilleures 茅quipes d'Europe,
Article from:
http://www.campwhitcombmason.org/modules/listing.aspx

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: