Just a couple of days old and here it is: Gambas 1.9.49... Not just a simple point revision, mind you, but a large step forward from 1.9.48. Quoting from the official anouncement:
17 May 2007 - Release of Gambas 1.9.49
Warning! The bytecode has changed, and so all projects must be recompiled.
The main changes are:
* SubVersion projects are fully supported.
* The package creation wizard has been implemented.
* You can "save as" a project in another directory.
* The console window is now dockable.
* One can specify that the size of controls in a form must not follow the default font size.
* The compiler has been optimized, and is now twice faster as it was before.
* TextEdit is a new rich-text editor control.
* gb.desktop is a new component for desktop-agnostic functions based on the Portland project.
There are other tons of changes and bug fixes. See the ChangeLog for more details.