Is there any work being done on this?
Currently I think it does a fine job installing, but the layout and display are rather confusing to me. Let me explain.
1. When you open and update your presented with a list of apps/packages, but no matter how you sort there is no possibility of true alphabetical order, packages/apps repeat as you scroll through the list, confusing at
2. No tree view, it would be really nice to look at the packages/apps by category/sub-category in treeview, this would clean up the display quite a bit imo.
3. Packages/apps that are older then installed show up in the list repeatedly, this is confusing at best, shouldn't they show up as revision history under the latest installed version? yes sometimes we want to go backward, so the otpion to downgrade should be included as well.
4. Search functions doesn't come up with anything specific, try a search for "pac" you should get maybe 2 or 3 results, but instead you get 50 -75 that have nothing to do with the search phrase.
5. Under View -> Available, should this only show packages/apps that are available for install, not those that are currently installed?
This is all food for thought as the development moves forward, not complaints as Gslapt does work as it is, anyway gotta run, just got a call to go check my mom might have just had a stroke, damn I hope she's allright..