VectorLinux
September 01, 2014, 03:03:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our home page for VL info. To search the old message board go to http://vectorlinux.com/forum1. The first VL forum is temporarily offline until we can find a host for it. Thanks for your patience.

Now powered by KnowledgeDex.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Please support VectorLinux!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: NO to the Microsoft Office format as an ISO standard (petition)  (Read 3459 times)
Triarius Fidelis
Vecteloper
Vectorian

Domine, exaudi vocem meam

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2007, 06:01:26 am »

Drunk driving is poopy.

"Leatherface, you BITCH! Ho Chi Minh, hah hah hah!"

Formerly known as "Epic Fail Guy" and "Döden" in recent months
The Headacher
Louder than you
Global Moderator
Vectorian

I like the bass to go BOOM!

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2007, 08:36:42 am »

Actually steering is easier than shifting. The wheel can only turn left or right, whereas the shifter (or whatever it's called) can go into 5 or  6 different positions, choose the wrong one and you mess up your gearbox. If you're as right handed as I am, you'll have a hell of a time shifting with left. Therefore, the right hand should do the shifting (for right handed people of course) Smiley.

Drunk driving is poopy.
Indeed, drunk drivers are even more stupid than most regular ones (playing with the radio, putting on makeup, phoning).

Most music on my soundcloud page was arranged in programs running on VL.
dawnsboy
Vectorite

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2007, 08:51:04 am »

Has anybody counted the number of threads that start on one specific topic and wind up discussing something entirely unrelated before the thread "life" is half over?   Grin

Personally, I think we should take our cue from politicians and drive on both sides of the road.  That way they will never know which lie to tell or which promise to break!

Custom Mini-Itx - VL6.0 Light
King Arthur

I'm Monty by another name

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2007, 10:50:41 am »

Speaking from a left handers perspective, just drive on the left side backwards.  Grin

"I'm not dead yet!"
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: