VectorLinux
July 31, 2014, 07:27:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our home page for VL info. To search the old message board go to http://vectorlinux.com/forum1. The first VL forum is temporarily offline until we can find a host for it. Thanks for your patience.

Now powered by KnowledgeDex.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Please support VectorLinux!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hello :)  (Read 2097 times)
Xeon
Vectorite

« on: July 17, 2007, 02:38:11 am »

I stumbeled again on the vec page, after a disastrous and creepy year. School started to be that demanding, and I couldn't longer afford it to be incompatible with the rest of my class. I love it to work a long time on the layout of assignments for school but I didn't have time for it anymore, I needed the one click default wonders of word 2007 -_-. Besides that I also got some social misery, but thats no drama. School went fine though I made many nightly hours.

I needed to get this windhows again, since my harddisk of 80gb is to small for 2 os'es. The thing is that Somewhere in 2008 I am going to get a new computer to get ready for the university, so this one can return to its base: Vectorlinux.

So how is everything around here? Speaking from the access log it seems like hanumizzle's site is getting visited. I am working on getting things even better working on the box now.
Any other woldshocking news? Smiley

Xeon
The Headacher
Louder than you
Global Moderator
Vectorian

I like the bass to go BOOM!

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 02:49:14 am »

Good to see you around again Xeon!

Most music on my soundcloud page was arranged in programs running on VL.
Xeon
Vectorite

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 10:38:37 am »

lol, in addition to what i just said:
http://www.google.be/search?q=xfce+compositor&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:nl:official&client=firefox-a

due to hanu's review i am currently listed above tweakers.net (respected dutch IT site) Tongue
way to go hanu!
M0E-lnx
Administrator
Vectorian

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 10:49:51 am »

Nice to hear from you again xeon... It's been a long time

Triarius Fidelis
Vecteloper
Vectorian

Domine, exaudi vocem meam

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 05:27:42 pm »

So my page put you above tweakers.net. I wonder who the hell reads it. I haven't updated that crap for ages.

Also, my tiny comprehension of Dutch has rusted into nothingness since you left, but I'll be ready to re-earn it again in the future, especially since I seem to have a good understanding of a related language.

If you want fast formatting of documents, try LaTeX or perhaps the frontend LyX. Both are in the repo currently. I used LaTeX for all my writing assignments in the first semester of college, and often wrote papers on the day they were due.

And wb, Xeon

"Leatherface, you BITCH! Ho Chi Minh, hah hah hah!"

Formerly known as "Epic Fail Guy" and "Döden" in recent months
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: