VectorLinux

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit our home page for VL info. For support and documentation, visit the Vector Linux Knowledge Center or search the Knowledge Center and this Forum using the search box above.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Thunar problem  (Read 4027 times)

wcs

• Packager
  • Vectorian
Re: Thunar problem
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2007, 03:20:44 am »

exeterdad, what you suggested did the trick

Happened to me as well, and took me quite a while to figure it out.
The problem for me was that the sort order chosen in List View was still applied when I was in Icon View (although I had forgotten that I had changed it).

I suppose Thunar should have some way of showing (and changing) what the current sort order is, when in icon view.

tomh38

• Vectorian
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2007, 03:58:45 am »

hanumizzle ...

(tomh38 whips out his driver's license to find out how old he is)

... uh, what's a Korpiklaani?  To me it sounds like a Star Trek alien species.  Sulu:  Captain, the Korpiklaani ship is firing!  Kirk:  Raise shields!  Full about!  Return fire!  Bring me some women!

exeterdad,

Yeah, Anheuser-Busch is one of the largest employers in the whole St. Louis area.  I don't like their beer much, but I don't like most beer.  They did used to have a division called Eagle, which made snacks, which were tasty.  A-B was forced to dump Eagle because whenever anybody tries to compete with the mighty Frito-Lay, Frito-Lay just lowers their prices until the competition can't sell anything and is forced out of business.

Also, I agree with that feature you suggested for Thunar.  Maybe we'll see it by the 2.0 release.  I just hope that Thunar and Xfce don't become too bloated.
"I'm doing a (free) operating system (just a hobby, won't be big and professional like gnu) for 386(486) AT clones." - Linus Torvalds, April 1991

Triarius Fidelis

• Vecteloper
  • Vectorian
  • Domine, exaudi vocem meam
    • my website
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2007, 09:54:32 am »

hanumizzle ...

(tomh38 whips out his driver's license to find out how old he is)

... uh, what's a Korpiklaani?  To me it sounds like a Star Trek alien species.  Sulu:  Captain, the Korpiklaani ship is firing!  Kirk:  Raise shields!  Full about!  Return fire!  Bring me some women!

Ho ho ho. Well, Korpiklaani are a Finnish band whose name means 'forest clan'. Their whole last album is actually up for download on their site, but I won't take advantage of them like that. lol
"Leatherface, you BITCH! Ho Chi Minh, hah hah hah!"

Formerly known as "Epic Fail Guy" and "Döden" in recent months
Pages: 1 [2]