VectorLinux
September 17, 2014, 05:19:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our home page for VL info. To search the old message board go to http://vectorlinux.com/forum1. The first VL forum is temporarily offline until we can find a host for it. Thanks for your patience.

Now powered by KnowledgeDex.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Please support VectorLinux!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't login to my bank account  (Read 19324 times)
rbistolfi
Packager
Vectorian

« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2007, 08:07:07 am »

Well done, lagagnon! Same thing here. I am sure it will work for Jerry.

rbistolfi (how do you pronounce that?)

Well, It is my name first letter (from Rodrigo) and my last name, Bistolfi. In spanish I pronounce something like erre (the e's like in bed, we pronounce the r in a very strong way, like germans, I guess) - bees (like in trees) - tall (as in, well... tall Cheesy) - fee. The spanish transliteration of an english pronounce would be erbaistolfai (I gess that is how everybody knows me here, with some exeptions like Joe, Moe-lnx and a few more Smiley).

"There is a concept which corrupts and upsets all others. I refer not to Evil, whose limited realm is that of ethics; I refer to the infinite."
Jorge Luis Borges, Avatars of the Tortoise.

--
Jumalauta!!
Jerry
Vectorite

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2007, 08:17:33 am »

OK, I think I have it. Using Opera under VL SOHO 5.8, opened up www.pinnbank.com  I was able to see a screen that had both an Access ID field and a Password field. I typed in garbage and it gave me a login error. That is good - it means the site is working properly under that system.

Then I went into VL 5.8 Standard and using either SeaMonkey, Firefox or Opera the same page shows only an Access field, no password field, and typing garbage into Access field reproduces your error: "Processing Login".

BUT, what does work is to click the "First Time Sign In" field, this opens up (in all three browsers) both an Access ID and Password field and it should work for you.

I do not understand this fault. But it seems to me that all three Browsers do use a Mozilla engine, and perhaps that banks website code is not quite fully compatible with those versions. If you installed the latest version of Firefox I bet it would work fine. But you don't really need to do that if you just click that "First Time Sign In" field.

Well shit-howdy, at least now I know it isn't my senility acting up. Smiley

They must have changed the code their a bit because this little hassle just started recently.

I am going to see if the 2.0.0.6 version of Firefox works in this Vector release.

Thanks for investigating that site!

- Jerry
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 08:19:28 am by jerrybasham » Logged
exeterdad
Packager
Vectorian

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2007, 08:21:01 am »

I just upgraded Firefox to 2.0.0.6 and I still see only the one form field.  Although I have high hopes that filling out the info in the "first login" page will set some kind of cookie and allow access on the regular sign in page.
Joe1962
Administrator
Vectorian

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2007, 08:36:17 am »

it seems to me that all three Browsers do use a Mozilla engine
Opera uses it's own propietary engine.

O'Neill (RE the Asgard): "Usually they ask nicely before they ignore us and do what they damn well please."
http://joe1962.bigbox.info
Running: VL 7 Std 64 + self-cooked XFCE-4.10
Jerry
Vectorite

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2007, 08:43:47 am »

Blame it all the same thing is happening with the new Firefox. Huh

And I just went in to my other computer and it logged in fine with Firefox 2.0.05
on PCLinuxOS.

I wonder what's up with Vector at this site.  Other secure sites are doing ok;  I
have a Network Solutions account, which is VERY secure, and I can login
there just fine.

edit:  I just took this laptop in and hooked up the modem directly (no wifi) and
still could not login at my bank.  I immediately went to the pc and it logged
in.

- Jerry
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 08:46:09 am by jerrybasham » Logged
newt
Vectorian

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2007, 08:50:14 am »

As has been mentioned, I believe that it's more of a cookie issue than anything else.  IE behaves the same way as your laptop on my end - one field only.  I believe that if you totally clear your internet cache and all cookies on your PCLinuxOS system and restart the browser you'd find the same thing you're experiencing on VL.  Regardless, this issue is not a direct result of VL - it's either browser compatibility, cache/cookie-related, or web coding (doubtful).
Jerry
Vectorite

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2007, 09:28:24 am »

As has been mentioned, I believe that it's more of a cookie issue than anything else.  IE behaves the same way as your laptop on my end - one field only.  I believe that if you totally clear your internet cache and all cookies on your PCLinuxOS system and restart the browser you'd find the same thing you're experiencing on VL.  Regardless, this issue is not a direct result of VL - it's either browser compatibility, cache/cookie-related, or web coding (doubtful).

You are incorrect, and I've never had this issue before in any browser, except, as I mentioned in an
earlier post, back in the 90s when Mozilla was still not up to snuff and the banks and others running
secure sites had their pages basically built for IE only.  Like, ten years ago?

Cookies?  LOL (sorry).  I would never have began this inquiry without first checking out the obvious
things, such as cookies, security settings, etc. 

I cannot duplicate this on the other two machines in the house, one running PCLOS and the other running
Vista, no matter the security or cookie settings;  I have to have them enabled on a per-site basis, that's
the way I run my browsers, and, as I keep repeating, this machine with this distro version/release, is
the only one producing the "processing login" page at my bank's site, as is happening with a few
other good Vector users here who have reported back.

-- Jerry
exeterdad
Packager
Vectorian

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2007, 09:41:49 am »

Just to clarify.  Have you used the "first login" link with your VL Firefox yet?
Jerry
Vectorite

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2007, 09:57:51 am »

Just to clarify.  Have you used the "first login" link with your VL Firefox yet?

Yes, I did right away hoping that would cause all this to go away.

Here's the result:

Error    

When I use the "first time login" link on the other two machines in the house
it logs me in normally.

Jerry
Vectorite

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2007, 10:02:11 am »

Btw, I want to express my appreciation to all of you reading about this and
especially to you who are posting suggestions and ideas.

I don't blame the devs and long time Vectorites for feeling a bit of frustration
with this seeming unique issue.  One thing about these sort of  things I've
noticed is that once the bug is squashed everyone feels relieved and even
educated a bit.  I know I will. Smiley

- Jerry
lagagnon
Global Moderator
Vectorian

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2007, 10:15:32 am »

Jerry: let's just try one last thing here before you give up. Please refer to my previous post. I went BACK to that website using Opera on VL 5.8 SOHO and NOW it gives me only one field - the Access ID # to enter.  The "first time" login asks for your account #, account type and password. This works. Any second login (once their cookie is on the system) then has only one field - asking for your "Access ID". This is a completely different request. It must give you an Access ID which you then use after your first login and after it puts a cookie on your system.

Sincerely, I do not believe this is now a browser or VL issue. Think about it. If I were you I would now use the jackhammer method by deleting your .mozilla directory (if you have precious bookmakrs save them first). This wipes all SeaMonkey and Firefox settings. You then reboot either Firefox/SeaMonkey, go to your bank site and choose first time login, enter account #, account type and password and then login and it will give you an Access ID to use for your next login.

"As people become more intelligent they care less for preachers and more for teachers". Robert G. Ingersoll
Jerry
Vectorite

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2007, 10:58:17 am »

Jerry: let's just try one last thing here before you give up. Please refer to my previous post. I went BACK to that website using Opera on VL 5.8 SOHO and NOW it gives me only one field - the Access ID # to enter.  The "first time" login asks for your account #, account type and password. This works. Any second login (once their cookie is on the system) then has only one field - asking for your "Access ID". This is a completely different request. It must give you an Access ID which you then use after your first login and after it puts a cookie on your system.

Sincerely, I do not believe this is now a browser or VL issue. Think about it. If I were you I would now use the jackhammer method by deleting your .mozilla directory (if you have precious bookmakrs save them first). This wipes all SeaMonkey and Firefox settings. You then reboot either Firefox/SeaMonkey, go to your bank site and choose first time login, enter account #, account type and password and then login and it will give you an Access ID to use for your next login.

Lagagnon, I appreciate very much your thoughts and your efforts.

However, I have been using this bank online for a long, long time through many versions of Windows and many,
MANY versions of Linux.  Please understand that I have been around the block with this issue and cookies ain't
it, amigo.   Smiley

I have, removed every cookie and cleared the history in all browsers on all three machines here just to
try to duplicate the issue that is happening only on Vectorlinux 5.8 SOHO (it was not happening on the last
release I had here which, I believe, was rc2).   I cannot make that site behave anything other than allowing
my login to occur on the other two machines, one with Vista and one with PCLOS 2007.

What you're seeing with Opera (about the most convoluted piece of junk I've ever tried to browse with) and
whatever other browser that you're using, on your machines with your OS and distro, is not my machine
here. 

I have been going through all the steps to isolate the issue, even called the bank here in town.  I first
thought it could be the wifi, "v-wificonnect," which I was not familiar with but which connects the fastest
and with the fastest connection, but taking my machine to the modem, as I reported earlier, did not
change the problem. 

I then installed the 2.0.0.6 version of Firefox.  No change.

Enabled ipv6.  No change.

Cleared cookies (again) and history.  No change.

Tried Konqueror.  No change.

Tried Dillo.  No change.

Tried Seamonkey.  No change (actually Seamonkey was the first browser this happened on
the other day.. indeed, I thought Firefox would fix the issue).

- Jerry
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 11:01:54 am by jerrybasham » Logged
Jerry
Vectorite

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2007, 11:13:57 am »

Also, as I mentioned earlier, when the "processing login" page comes up, and it's just a text
page with a few words on it, this is what's in "view source" (astoundingly, to me!):

<html><!--This software (including any images, applets, photographs, animations, video, music and text incorporated into the software) is the proprietary property of Information Technology, Inc. or its suppliers and its use, modification and distribution are protected and limited by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions and all other applicable national laws.  Reproduction is prohibited except that you may make one additional copy of the software solely for backup purposes.-->
<head>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Expires" CONTENT="Tue, 04 Dec 1993 21:29:02 GMT">
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text-html; charset=Windows-1252">
<Title>Pinnacle Bank</title>
<style type="text/css"><!--
    BODY { font-family: Arial, Verdana, Trebuchet, ITC Avant Garde Gothic, Univers, Futura, ITC Stone Sans, Gill Sans, Akzidenz Grotesk, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #000000;font-size:12;}
    FORM { font-family: Arial, Verdana, Trebuchet, ITC Avant Garde Gothic, Univers, Futura, ITC Stone Sans, Gill Sans, Akzidenz Grotesk, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #000000;font-size:12;}
    TR.ODD  { background-color: #ffffff; color: #000000;font-size:12;}
    TR.EVEN { background-color: #cccccc; color: #000000;font-size:12;}
    TR.HEADER { background-color: #999999 ; color: #ffffff;font-size:12;}
    TH { font-family: Arial, Verdana, Trebuchet, ITC Avant Garde Gothic, Univers, Futura, ITC Stone Sans, Gill Sans, Akzidenz Grotesk, Helvetica, sans-serif;  color: #ffffff;font-size:12;}
    TD { font-family: Arial, Verdana, Trebuchet, ITC Avant Garde Gothic, Univers, Futura, ITC Stone Sans, Gill Sans, Akzidenz Grotesk, Helvetica, sans-serif;  color: #000000;font-size:12;}
    TD.DataFont { font-family: Arial, Verdana, Trebuchet, ITC Avant Garde Gothic, Univers, Futura, ITC Stone Sans, Gill Sans, Akzidenz Grotesk, Helvetica, sans-serif;  color: #000000;font-size:12;}
    .PAGECOLORFONT { font-family: Arial, Verdana, Trebuchet, ITC Avant Garde Gothic, Univers, Futura, ITC Stone Sans, Gill Sans, Akzidenz Grotesk, Helvetica, sans-serif;  color: #000000;font-size:12;}
    TD.ROWSPACER { line-height:3px;}
    A:link { color: Blue  ;}
    A:visited { color: #990033 ;}
    A:active { color: Gold ;}
    .hidden {WIDTH: 100px; HEIGHT: 22px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff; TEXT-ALIGN: right; border-top-style:none; border-left-style:none; border-bottom-style:none; border-right-style:none; border-width: 0px}
    .hidden2 {WIDTH: 243px; HEIGHT: 22px; TEXT-ALIGN: right; border-top-style:none; border-left-style:none; border-bottom-style:none; border-right-style:none; border-width: 0px}
    .hidden3 {WIDTH: 350px; HEIGHT: 22px; TEXT-ALIGN: right; border-top-style:none; border-left-style:none; border-bottom-style:none; border-right-style:none; border-width: 0px}
    .hidden4 {font-family: Arial, Verdana, Trebuchet, ITC Avant Garde Gothic, Univers, Futura, ITC Stone Sans, Gill Sans, Akzidenz Grotesk, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12;; TEXT-ALIGN: right}
    .shown  {WIDTH: 88px; HEIGHT: 22px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; TEXT-ALIGN: right; border-top-style:solid; border-left-style:solid; border-bottom-style:inset; border-right-style:inset}
    .clsErrorTitleBar  {background-color:#FF0000;background-color:#FF0000;color:white;font-family:verdana;font-size:11;}
    .clsErrorMsgArea  {background-color:white;color:black;font-family:verdana;font-size:11;}
    .clsInfoTitleBar  {background-color:#0000FF;background-color:#0000FF;color:white;font-family:verdana;font-size:11;}
    .clsInfoMsgArea  {background-color:white;color:black;font-family:verdana;font-size:11;}
    .HiddenChallenge {display:none;}
    .ShownChallenge {}
    .notdisplayed{visibility:hidden;position:absolute;z-index:0;}
    .displayed{visibility:visible;position:relative;}
    .hand{cursor:pointer;cursor:hand;}
    .pointer{cursor:pointer;cursor:default;}
#Logo { position:absolute;top:;left:;z-index:100;}
    //-->
</style>

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="javascript1.2">

<!--

var isNN = (navigator.appName.indexOf("Netscape")!=-1);
var currentMenu=''
var currentMenuItem = -1
var psmenubar
var menuindex = -1
var lastmenu
function ADATabIt(e) {
var elementname
var parentindex
if (menushowing == undefined) {menushowing = lastmenu}
if (menushowing != undefined){lastmenu = menushowing}
if(isNN){
   keyCode=e.which;
   elementname=e.target.getAttribute('name')||'';
}else {
   keyCode=e.keyCode;
   elementname=document.activeElement.name||''
}
psmenubar = elementname.substr(7, 1)||'1'
if (elementname.substr(0,7)!='imgtopM'){try{eval("oCMenu1.mout('topM11');oCMenu2.mout('topM21');oCMenu3.mout('topM31');")}catch(e){}}
psmenubar = elementname.substr(7, 1)||'1'
if(keyCode==0||keyCode==9) { //tab
menuindex = -1
  try{
    if (elementname.substr(0,7)=='imgtopM') {
      currentMenu =elementname.substr(Cool;
      currentMenuItem = -1;
      eval("oCMenu"+psmenubar+".showsub('topM'+psmenubar+String(currentMenu||'1'))");
    }
  }catch(e){
    try{
        eval("oCMenu1.mout('topM11');")
       }catch(e){}
    try{
        eval("oCMenu2.mout('topM21');")
       }catch(e){}
    try{
        eval("oCMenu3.mout('topM31');")
       }catch(e){}
  }
}
else if(keyCode==38){ //Up
  try{var parentmenu = eval("oCMenu"+psmenubar+".m[menushowing].parent.toString()")}catch(e){}
  var submenus = new Array()
  try{var submenusString = eval("oCMenu"+psmenubar+".m[menushowing].subs.toString()")}catch(e){}
  try{submenus = submenusString.split (",")}catch(e){}
  var Siblings = new Array()
  try{var SiblingsString = eval("oCMenu"+psmenubar+".m[parentmenu].subs.toString()")}catch(e){}
  try{Siblings = SiblingsString.split (",")}catch(e){}
  menuindex = menuindex - 1
  try{if(menushowing.indexOf('topM') == 0){
      try{eval("oCMenu"+psmenubar+".mout(menushowing);");}catch(e){}}
  else if(menushowing.indexOf('sub') == 0){
      if (menuindex == -1 && parentmenu.indexOf('top') == 0) {eval("oCMenu"+psmenubar+".showsub(parentmenu)");menuindex = -1;eval("oCMenu"+psmenubar+".mout(parentmenu);");}
      else if (menuindex == -1 && menushowing.indexOf('sub2') == 0) {menuindex = 0}
      else if (menuindex == -1 && menushowing.indexOf('sub3') == 0) {menuindex = 0}
      else{try{eval("oCMenu"+psmenubar+".showsub(Siblings["+menuindex+"])");}catch(e){}}}
if (menuindex < -1){menuindex = -1}}catch(e){}
}
else if(keyCode==40){ //Down
  if(menuindex < 0){try{eval("oCMenu"+psmenubar+".showsub('topM'+psmenubar+String(currentMenu||'1'))")}catch(e){}}
  try{var parentmenu = eval("oCMenu"+psmenubar+".m[menushowing].parent.toString()")}catch(e){}
  try{var submenusString = eval("oCMenu"+psmenubar+".m[menushowing].subs.toString()")}catch(e){}
  try{var SiblingsString = eval("oCMenu"+psmenubar+".m[parentmenu].subs.toString()")}catch(e){}
  menuindex = menuindex + 1
  try{if(menushowing.indexOf('topM') == 0){
      try{eval("oCMenu"+psmenubar+".showsub(submenus["+menuindex+"])");}catch(e){}}
  else if(menushowing.indexOf('sub') == 0){
      try{eval("oCMenu"+psmenubar+".showsub(Siblings["+menuindex+"])");}catch(e){}}
if (menuindex > Siblings.length){menuindex = Siblings.length - 1}}catch(e){}
}
else if(keyCode==37){ //left
  var ParentSiblings = new Array()
  try{var parentofparent = eval("oCMenu"+psmenubar+".m[parentmenu].parent.toString()")}catch(e){}
  try{var ParentSiblingsString = eval("oCMenu"+psmenubar+".m[parentofparent].subs.toString()")}catch(e){}
  try{ParentSiblings = ParentSiblingsString.split (",")}catch(e){}
  if (parentmenu != undefined){
  if(parentmenu.indexOf('topM') != 0){
  for(var i=0; i < ParentSiblings.length; i++) {if(ParentSiblings.toString() == parentmenu){parentindex = i}}
  try{eval("oCMenu"+psmenubar+".showsub(parentmenu)");menuindex = parentindex;}catch(e){}}}
}
else if(keyCode==39){ //right
  if(menuindex != -1) {
      if (submenusString != ''){
          menuindex = 0
          try{eval("oCMenu"+psmenubar+".showsub(submenus[0])");}catch(e){}}
     }
}
else if(keyCode==13||keyCode==1){ //enter
  try{eval("oCMenu"+psmenubar+".onclck(menushowing)");}catch(e){}
}   
try{
 window.document.focus()
}catch(e){}
return true;
};
function ADAClickIt(){
 try {
 var command="oCMenu"+psmenubar+".showsub('topM"+psmenubar+"1')"
 eval(command);
 var command="oCMenu"+psmenubar+".mout('topM"+psmenubar+"1','1')"
 eval(command);
 currentMenu=1;currentMenuItem=isNN?currentNemuItem:-1;
 self.status=''
 }catch(e){}
};

function Logon_onload() {
    window.document.forms[0].elements[0].focus()
}

function do_encrypt() {
   var res = "";
   var rsa = new RSAKey();
   rsa.setPublic(document.getElementById("Modulus").value, document.getElementById("PublicExponent").value);
   res = rsa.encrypt(document.getElementById("RSAIV").value + document.getElementById("DisplayPassword").value);
   document.getElementById("Password").value = res;
   MaskElement(document.getElementById("DisplayPassword"))
}
function MaskElement(element) {
   var temp = "";
   for (var i = 0; i < element.value.length; i++)
   {
       temp = temp + '*'
   }
   element.value = temp
}

//-->
</SCRIPT>

<script language="JavaScript1.2" src="coolmenus4.js">
/*****************************************************************************
Copyright (c) 2001 Thomas Brattli (webmaster@dhtmlcentral.com)
DHTML coolMenus - Get it at coolmenus.dhtmlcentral.com
Version 4.0_beta
******************************************************************************/
</script>
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="PBI_NEC/RSAEncrypt.js">
/*****************************************************************************
* Copyright (c) 2003-2005  Tom Wu
* All Rights Reserved.
* Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining
* a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the
* Software), to deal in the Software without restriction, including
* without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish,
* distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to
* permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to
* the following conditions:
* The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be
* included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
* THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
* EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY
* WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. 
* IN NO EVENT SHALL TOM WU BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL,
* INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER
* RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF
* THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT
* OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
* In addition, the following condition applies:
* All redistributions must retain an intact copy of this copyright notice
* and disclaimer.
******************************************************************************/
</script></head>
<body background=/Pbi_Pbi1961 bgcolor="white" >

<a name="top">[/url]<DIV  ><p>
<TABLE border="1" cellPadding="0" cellSpacing="0" width="100%"><TR><TD>
<TABLE border="0" cellPadding="0" cellSpacing="0" width="100%" height="40" >
<TR>
<TD class="clsInfoTitleBar"  width="1%"></TD>
<TD class="clsInfoTitleBar"  width="96%">Info</TD>
<TD class="clsInfoTitleBar"  width="1%"></TD>
</TR>
<TR>
<TD class="clsInfoMsgArea" align="left" width="1%"></TD>
<TD class="clsInfoMsgArea" align="left" width="96%">Processing Login...</TD>
<TD class="clsInfoMsgArea" align="left" width="1%"></TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>
</TD></TR></TABLE><P>

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">
<!--
var flashinstalled = 0;
var flashversion = 0;
MSDetect = "true";
if (navigator.plugins && navigator.plugins.length) {
x = navigator.plugins["Shockwave Flash"];
if (x) {
flashinstalled = 2;
if (x.description) {
y = x.description;
flashversion = y.charAt(y.indexOf('.')-1);
}
}
else
flashinstalled = 1;
if (navigator.plugins["Shockwave Flash 2.0"]) {
flashinstalled = 2;
flashversion = 2;
}
}
else if (navigator.mimeTypes && navigator.mimeTypes.length) {
x = navigator.mimeTypes['application/x-shockwave-flash'];
if (x && x.enabledPlugin)
flashinstalled = 2;
else
flashinstalled = 1;
}
else {
MSDetect = "true";
}
// -->
</script>
<script language="vbscript">
on error resume next
If MSDetect = "true" Then
For swVer = 2 to 6
If Not (IsObject(CreateObject("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash." & swVer))) Then
Else
flashinstalled = 2
flashversion = swVer
End If
Next
If flashinstalled = 0 Then
flashinstalled = 1
End If
End If
</script>
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">
<!--
if (flashinstalled == 2 && flashversion >= 6) {
var out = "";
out = out + "<object classid='clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000'" + "\n";
out = out + " width='0' height='0' style='left:-50px; position:absolute; top:-50px'>" + "\n";
out = out + "<param name='movie' value='PBI_NEC/pmfso.swf'>" + "\n";
out = out + "<param name='quality' value='low'>" + "\n";
out = out + "<param name='FlashVars' value='gotoUrl=PBI1961%2Easp%3FWCI%3DNextLoginOption%26SPTN%3DFBB80FB68B6D4E9DB6C00D894DA011CB&sendUrl=pbi1961%2Easp%3FWCI%3DMFA%26WCE%3DFSOTokenSubmit%26SPTN%3DFBB80FB68B6D4E9DB6C00D894DA011CB'>" + "\n";
out = out + "<embed src='PBI_NEC/pmfso.swf'" + "\n";
out = out + " FlashVars='gotoUrl=PBI1961%2Easp%3FWCI%3DNextLoginOption%26SPTN%3DFBB80FB68B6D4E9DB6C00D894DA011CB&sendUrl=pbi1961%2Easp%3FWCI%3DMFA%26WCE%3DFSOTokenSubmit%26SPTN%3DFBB80FB68B6D4E9DB6C00D894DA011CB'" + "\n";
out = out + " quality='low' width='0' height='0' style='left:-50px; position:absolute; top:-50px'" + "\n";
out = out + " type='application/x-shockwave-flash'>" + "\n";
out = out + "<noembed></noembed>" + "\n";
out = out + "<noobject></noobject>" + "\n";
out = out + "</embed>" + "\n";
out = out + "<noobject></noobject>" + "\n";
out = out + "</object>" + "\n";
document.write(out);
}else{window.location="PBI1961.asp?WCI=NextLoginOption&SPTN=FBB80FB68B6D4E9DB6C00D894DA011CB&Detect=0"}
//-->
</script>
<noscript>
<object classid='clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000'
 width='0' height='0' style='left:-50px; position:absolute; top:-50px'>
<param name='movie' value='PBI_NEC/pmfso.swf'>
<param name='quality' value='low'>
<param name='FlashVars' value='gotoUrl=PBI1961%2Easp%3FWCI%3DNextLoginOption%26SPTN%3DFBB80FB68B6D4E9DB6C00D894DA011CB&sendUrl=pbi1961%2Easp%3FWCI%3DMFA%26WCE%3DFSOTokenSubmit%26SPTN%3DFBB80FB68B6D4E9DB6C00D894DA011CB'>
<embed src='PBI_NEC/pmfso.swf'
 FlashVars='gotoUrl=PBI1961%2Easp%3FWCI%3DNextLoginOption%26SPTN%3DFBB80FB68B6D4E9DB6C00D894DA011CB&sendUrl=pbi1961%2Easp%3FWCI%3DMFA%26WCE%3DFSOTokenSubmit%26SPTN%3DFBB80FB68B6D4E9DB6C00D894DA011CB'
 quality='low' width='0' height='0' style='left:-50px; position:absolute; top:-50px'
 type='application/x-shockwave-flash'>
<noembed></noembed>
<noobject></noobject>
</embed>
<noobject></noobject>
</object>
</noscript></DIV>
uelsk8s
Administrator
Vectorian

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2007, 11:20:27 am »

how bout making a new user on the same box to see if anything different happens?
lagagnon
Global Moderator
Vectorian

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2007, 12:13:17 pm »

OK, but did you try my suggestion to delete your .mozilla directory ?

"As people become more intelligent they care less for preachers and more for teachers". Robert G. Ingersoll
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: