VectorLinux
August 31, 2014, 12:20:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our home page for VL info. To search the old message board go to http://vectorlinux.com/forum1. The first VL forum is temporarily offline until we can find a host for it. Thanks for your patience.

Now powered by KnowledgeDex.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Please support VectorLinux!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: avisynth.dll where to find  (Read 8188 times)
Triarius Fidelis
Vecteloper
Vectorian

Domine, exaudi vocem meam

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2007, 03:00:23 am »

I wanted to set up a picture of Toki Wartooth, a character from Metalocalypse on Cartoon Network, but I got lazy and set my picture to a stock image instead. Since I didn't like any of them---I mean, I hate celebrities and most of Korn's stuff is awful---I picked the one I liked the LEAST and derided him in my blurb.

"Leatherface, you BITCH! Ho Chi Minh, hah hah hah!"

Formerly known as "Epic Fail Guy" and "Döden" in recent months
exeterdad
Packager
Vectorian

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2007, 05:03:39 am »

BTW why did you change your hairdo

Ha ha!  Hanu does kinda look like he woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning!  Cheesy
Pita
Vectorian

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2007, 06:04:35 pm »

Just to tell I am very happy with the performance of gxine it is perfect for me for playing those urls. So for music streaming I have since a long time realplayer for the simple reason it opens fast and is user friendly with the "favorites", for music CDs it es xmms and now gxine for Video streaming. I could not befriend myself with mplayer nor with xine.

May be gxine should be included as a choice in VL or is it already.

Hanu, now you look better again Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: