VectorLinux
October 22, 2014, 08:51:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our home page for VL info. To search the old message board go to http://vectorlinux.com/forum1. The first VL forum is temporarily offline until we can find a host for it. Thanks for your patience.

Now powered by KnowledgeDex.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Please support VectorLinux!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Publishing a HOWTO  (Read 1387 times)
marcus

« on: September 29, 2007, 11:17:48 am »

I have figured out how to configure xfce for writing international characters with the 'compose' key. How can I publish this in the 'howto' section? 'New post' is missing there.
newt
Vectorian

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 11:32:24 am »

I think that you can post your HOWTO in a non-locked, relavant forum with a note asking for it to be moved to the HOWTO section; just put 'HOWTO:' in the topic.  If a mod/admin decides it's HOWTO-worthy then it will be moved.  (I think that's how the process goes anyway Huh )
The Headacher
Louder than you
Global Moderator
Vectorian

I like the bass to go BOOM!

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 12:17:07 am »

I think that you can post your HOWTO in a non-locked, relavant forum with a note asking for it to be moved to the HOWTO section; just put 'HOWTO:' in the topic.  If a mod/admin decides it's HOWTO-worthy then it will be moved.  (I think that's how the process goes anyway Huh )
The Howto forum has been read only for a while, because the old HOWTO's had to be restored (they were accidentally removed when the forum was "cleaned"). It looks like somebody forgot to make the HOWTO subforum writable for normal users again,

Most music on my soundcloud page was arranged in programs running on VL.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: