VectorLinux
April 23, 2014, 09:46:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our home page for VL info. To search the old message board go to http://vectorlinux.com/forum1. The first VL forum is temporarily offline until we can find a host for it. Thanks for your patience.

Now powered by KnowledgeDex.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Please support VectorLinux!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving folks.  (Read 1429 times)
exeterdad
Packager
Vectorian

« on: November 22, 2007, 07:32:50 am »

Yeah I know, Thanksgiving isn't a holiday celebrated everywhere.  And may not be celebrated on the same day, or with the same purpose.

But Thanksgiving is a holiday in America that means so much to our family.  It's when we all put our busy lives on hold for a day and all come together.  The older I get, the more I look forward to it.  When I was a kid, it was all about the abundance of desserts that we normally couldn't get our hands on.

But before we take off to "Grandpa's" house for the occasion, I want to take a moment and wish you all a wonderful day.  Even if it's not Thanksgiving for you.  You all have been so great, it's hard not to consider you a part of my family as well.

I love you all,
Lee

nightflier
Administrator
Vectorian

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 08:20:07 am »

Happy Turkey Day to you too, Lee.

My kids have outgrown Sesame Street by now.. guess it's safe to show them the picture Wink

Roy
Will
Vectorite

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 09:37:55 am »

Ooooo dibs on the drumstick!

Happy thanksgiving. By the way, as this is a canadian destro...why didn't we say happy thanksgivinglast month?
rbistolfi
Packager
Vectorian

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 10:45:15 am »

Have a good time with your family and friends, American people. Don't eat too much. And happy thanksgiving  for the Canadians too, one month late is better than never.

"There is a concept which corrupts and upsets all others. I refer not to Evil, whose limited realm is that of ethics; I refer to the infinite."
Jorge Luis Borges, Avatars of the Tortoise.

--
Jumalauta!!
kc1di
Packager
Vectorian

Morse Code Early digital mode. John 3:16

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 11:15:47 am »

Happy Thankgiving  and blessing to all

Dave
( Living Somewhere in Maine USA)
Registered Linux User #462608
Will
Vectorite

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2007, 11:49:31 am »

And dinner is out of the way. In a few hours the grandparents come by...then supper.

One of those times where family battyness gets pushed aside in favor of a halmark moment.
Freeman
Tester
Vectorite

Choice to the user!

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2007, 12:31:20 pm »

Happy Thanksgiving, and have a nice day!
Also thanks for all the work you've put in our little distro.
(Here in Belgium there's no Thanksgiving at all, but sesam street we do know Wink )

It's better to die 10 times, than never to have loved at all.
blurymind
Packager
Vectorian

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2007, 09:40:59 am »

happy thanksgiving. Thanks to everybody who is working on the next release, and thanks to moe for vpackager and vasmcc

status: playing around with new tablet and learning to 3d :p
google page :  http://blurymind.googlepages.com
DA PAGE :  http://www.blurymind.deviantart.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: