From the release notes for 0.9.0:
Bugfixes and improvements
* Do not display volumes without mountable file systems (Bug #3555).
* Properly recognize OGG files as audio files for custom actions (Bug #3604).
* Add new date renamer (Bug #3656).
* Pass the correct $DISPLAY value to processes spawned by Thunar and xfdesktop in multi screen environments (Bug #3667).
* Preselect the whole filename when renaming folders (Bug #3057).
* Prevent infinite recursion on JPEG files with broken EXIF data (Bug #3452).
* Fix crash on amd64 (Bug #3303).
* Add support to retry job based operations.
* Display more details in the override dialog (Bug #3268).
* Add support for different date/time formats (Bug #3265).
* Fix crash on sparc64 (Bug #2815).
* Properly binaries selected for custom actions (Bug #3105).
* Fix invalid invocation of thunar-volman for volumes that should be ignored (Bug #2789).
* Reduce binary size by stripping XML comments and whitespace (Bug #3094).
* Use the correct HAL property to determine whether a given volume or device requires eject (Bug #3119).
* Automatically disable thumbnailing if storing a thumbnail fails because of a fatal error (Bug #3020).
* Fix crash because of unaligned memory access (Bug #2880).
* Fix compilation with the Sun Studio 11 compiler (Bug #2899, #2900).
* Add option to exo-csource to strip comments from XML prior to embedding them into binaries (Bug #3094).
* Fix compilation on Solaris 2.8 (Bug #2798).
* Fix compilation on NetBSD (Bug #2808).
* Properly quote URLs prior to passing them to external programs (Bug #2791).
* Bump required HAL version to 0.5.7 (Bug #2828).
I keep hoping for fixes to a few annoyances, such as unstable field width in detail view, and Side Pane tree view problems.