VectorLinux

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit our home page for VL info. For support and documentation, visit the Vector Linux Knowledge Center or search the Knowledge Center and this Forum using the search box above.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: far, far away  (Read 3700 times)

Triarius Fidelis

• Vecteloper
  • Vectorian
  • Domine, exaudi vocem meam
    • my website
Re: far, far away
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2007, 04:41:19 pm »

You don't know me, but I am the guy who is curious about the non-sense-detail. So my question is, what is the girl in blue holding in his hands1? Looks like a bongo, but the photo is dark.

1. That reminds me: "Hold me in your arms..." :D That probes I really have that Rick Astley cassette.

She has a take-out dish In her hands. :)
"Leatherface, you BITCH! Ho Chi Minh, hah hah hah!"

Formerly known as "Epic Fail Guy" and "Döden" in recent months

rbistolfi

• Packager
  • Vectorian
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2007, 05:46:12 pm »

You don't know me, but I am the guy who is curious about the non-sense-detail. So my question is, what is the girl in blue holding in his hands1? Looks like a bongo, but the photo is dark.

1. That reminds me: "Hold me in your arms..." :D That probes I really have that Rick Astley cassette.

She has a take-out dish In her hands. :)

LOL, thanks for the correction. You should join kidd and me at #vectorlinux, we are reinventing the english language, a shame.
In my defense, the possessive is neutral in spanish ;).
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 05:50:35 pm by rbistolfi »
"There is a concept which corrupts and upsets all others. I refer not to Evil, whose limited realm is that of ethics; I refer to the infinite."
Jorge Luis Borges, Avatars of the Tortoise.

--
Jumalauta!!

tomh38

• Vectorian
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2007, 08:28:06 am »

Young people ... whoa.

/backs away slowly ...

Hanu, the beard looks good.  Keep it.
"I'm doing a (free) operating system (just a hobby, won't be big and professional like gnu) for 386(486) AT clones." - Linus Torvalds, April 1991
Pages: 1 [2]