VectorLinux

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit our home page for VL info. For support and documentation, visit the Vector Linux Knowledge Center or search the Knowledge Center and this Forum using the search box above.

Author Topic: MadTux getting better  (Read 1440 times)

sledgehammer

• Vectorian
MadTux getting better
« on: January 22, 2008, 01:42:15 am »

My newest MadTux machine arrived the other day and I got everything working perfectly today. The machine itself, like the first one, is just great!  Fast. Inexpensive.  A wonder to behold for such a low price.

A couple of other notes:  I ordered it from the Vector page and clicked on"Vector pre-installed."  Though I asked (commented)  that Vector 5.8 or 5.9 be installed, I got Vector SOHO, so had to load Vector (5.8) anyway.  Also, MadTux, though shipping it with Vector loaded, complained that I did not pay the extra fee to install Vector.  Don't know how that happened, as I was paying attention this time and did not notice any place on the order form to pay extra for the OS install.

Still, the machine is up and running and I am happy.  I will order again from MadTux, being even more careful in the order process next time.

John
VL7.0 xfce4 Samsung RF511