20. The O'Reilly book Linux In A Nutshell is four inches thick.
19. For fun you can tell the newbies to su to root and "rm -r /".
18. It's easier to scroll throught all those Jenny McCarthy photos you downloaded with GQView than it is with ACDSee.
17. It's more entertaining to watch your kernel compile than it is to watch Dancing With The Stars.
16. You can always console yourself that the FreeBSD people are the real dorks.
15. Rotating cubes with fish in them
14. OS/2 is dead. I swear, it's really, really never coming back.
13. You can be pretty sure that you'll never say "beep beep beep" in a television commercial while high on cough syrup.
12. You can parse recursive acronyms and never get to the end.
11. Inside of us, we both know you belong with Vector. If you leave it, you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life.