VectorLinux
December 21, 2014, 05:40:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our home page for VL info. To search the old message board go to http://vectorlinux.com/forum1. The first VL forum is temporarily offline until we can find a host for it. Thanks for your patience.

Now powered by KnowledgeDex.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Please support VectorLinux!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: worthy stories and information thread \m/  (Read 1480 times)
Triarius Fidelis
Vecteloper
Vectorian

Domine, exaudi vocem meam

« on: April 02, 2008, 04:37:09 pm »

Post various stories and accomplishments and facts and whatnot here

Here's a good one that doesn't merit its own exclusive thread, but is still pretty good

Well one of my bros managed to get an account on a very, very juvenile InvisionFree black metal forum whose membership consists entirely of elitist kiddies who trash either Jews or black people every other sentence. It's basically an Internet 'Blækk Mettal Treehows—No Gurlz Allowd'

He turned control of his account (user name 'AryanCommand88Waffen') over to me to see if I could figure out how to troll the forum. I quickly realized that the forum was so stupid it was untrollable. There was nothing I could say to drag down the decorum of the posting, because there was none to begin with!

So I chanced on a sticky moderator's notice that requests that users do not violate on InvisionFree rules. Since one of their rules is not to post mindless racist blather and another one is not to infringe on copyright—there was a clearly labeled 'Metal Uploads' section—I reported them to InvisionFree.

So now, their accounts are suspended until April 30. I'm not going to admit to being the mole because I'll probably have a chance to report them again when they come back online—doubtless they'll continue posting rapidshare links and blaming the Z.O.G. for all their problems—and so shut down the forum permanently, perhaps.

A winner is ME

EDIT - I'm listening to NS black metal right now, so don't think it was about taste
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 04:39:18 pm by Epic Fail Guy » Logged

"Leatherface, you BITCH! Ho Chi Minh, hah hah hah!"

Formerly known as "Epic Fail Guy" and "Döden" in recent months
Triarius Fidelis
Vecteloper
Vectorian

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 10:22:53 pm »

A winner is me again. I am the OP in this thread

http://www.fstdt.com/forums/thread.aspx?p=208510

"Leatherface, you BITCH! Ho Chi Minh, hah hah hah!"

Formerly known as "Epic Fail Guy" and "Döden" in recent months
mr_volvo

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 01:53:53 am »

"Achtung, Achtung! Oberfeldwebel Death, Kommen Sie bitte"

Nice work on the sabotage though. If (black) metal has racists what does indie pop have? People in glasses who feel they are superior to almost all other music listeners... perhaps.

Vector 5.8 SOHO on
Dell Latitude C400 (1Ghz, 256mb)
Freston
Vectorite

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 04:20:32 am »

To bad, they deleted it??
Triarius Fidelis
Vecteloper
Vectorian

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 04:04:33 pm »

http://www.fstdt.com/forums/thread.aspx?p=208590#208590