Please support VectorLinux!

Author Topic: Am I supposed to introduce myself?  (Read 2347 times)

IShookDweeberkittysHand

Am I supposed to introduce myself?
« on: December 19, 2007, 11:52:03 am »
Hi, I shook dweeberkitty's left hand, and he got me interested in VL. So now I'm beginning my decent into the depths of the greatest open-source operating system ever, linux. I've previously used Windows, and hated it, and Mac OS X, which I loved. But I want to build my own computer, and learn the way linux works, and there's nothing better than Vector Linux for that. But believe me, I'm going to have a few questions.

exeterdad

• Packager
  • Vectorian
Re: Am I supposed to introduce myself?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 01:17:58 pm »
I'm sorry...  this is the funniest intro I've seen yet.  Can't stop cracking up.

Welcome!

jduped

• Vectorite
  • Don't Worry, Be Happy
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 05:01:17 pm »
Welcome, and I wish I found this linux first...would've made things a lot less frustrating.

Don't be afraid to ask stupid questions...all the people that have helped me, have never referred to my retarded questions as stupid...but I know better...

Welcome.

Ask and any one responding will do there best to help you, that has been my experience :)
Ask Yourself

Dweeberkitty

• Packager
  • Vectorian
    • Multimedia Bonus Disc
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 03:55:10 pm »
Hey IShookDweeberkittysHand! I remembered you said you were going to sign into the forum with that name, but I didn't think you'd actually do it. Welcome to VL my friend!  ;D
Registered Linux User #443399
Desktop: Intel Pentium D 3.33Ghz, 320GB hard drive, 2 gigs DDR2 533mhz RAM, NVIDIA Geforce 7800 GS, X2GEN 22" widescreen monitor;
Laptop: Dell Mini 9, Intel Atom 1.6Ghz, 1GB ram
Multimedia Bonus Disc website: http://www.vectorlinuxsolutions.com/